chapter 110 - i love you anyway

*Danny*

I’ve been looking for jess everywhere. I don’t know whats going on, or what happened but I need to find her.

*call*

Danny: hello holly?!

Holly: dan have you found her?!

Danny: no not yet

Holly: oh god, Danny im really worried!

Danny: me too, hang on I’ve found her… I’ll call you back…

Im stood in the park and directly across from me is a little bridge with a stream running below it. And sat on the bridge is jess with little Jackson beside her. I walk over and just sit next to her letting my legs dangle over the edge.

It was silent for a while. I didn’t know what to say.

Jess: im not smart, im not good for anyone, I mess everything up… and chances are im never going to change…

Danny: that’s not true… jess im going to be honest cause we are both sitting on a bridge right now and I think that’s the only thing possible… you’re not perfect- but nobody is! You said it yourself… but what is perfect jess? Why we all are modelled into this iconic idea of being perfect? Why do you want to be perfect? You jess, Jessica Cornish, Jessie j… there’s no one like you and that makes you perfect, perfect in your own way…

I speak softly

Danny: jess all these little imperfections you see when you look at yourself, I don’t, in my eyes jess you could not be more perfect if you tried… I don’t care that don’t have all the grades, or mistakes you’ve made in the past or ones you are still yet to make... I’ll still love you…

I didn’t look at her, looked straight down at the water

Danny: the kate thing… its history, you protected yourself, what she did to you that was nothing… you can’t beat yourself up about it… but she’s gone now-

Jess: she’ll never be gone

Danny: what do you mean?

Jess: I watched her kill some-someone d-danny…

She said almost as a whisper. I look at her.

Danny: wh-what?

Jess: she… she killed someone… and I was there, I saw it…

Danny: do the police know? Does anyone know?

She shook her head

Danny: oh darling, how have you bottled that…?

I moved closer to her and put my arm round her. Her tears fell into the river below.

Danny: it’s going to be ok, I promise

Jess: I didn’t tell anyone, I could have saved his life, I-i-i…

Danny: babe calm down, there’s nothing you can do now… but come one, let’s go back do some filming then go back to the hotel and you can tell me it all and then you can decided what to do next ok?

She nodded

Jess: im sorry for how I was growing up too

Danny: there’s nothing to be sorry for

Jess: I love you, I really do, more than I’ve ever loved anyone Danny, no one else could talk me down from being on a bridge… not like you…

Danny: I love you too jess, more than you’ll ever know.

She scrapped Jackson up in her arms and we walked back to the studio. Holly comes running and embraced jess in a hug.

Holly: oh my god, are you ok? I’ve been so worried? What happened?

Jess: im fine just needed a breather…

Holly: you sure?

Jess: yeah

Jess walked ahead to her dressing  room.

Holly: is she really?

Danny: no but we are going to talk tonight and sort it out… shell be ok I promise

Holly: ok

She said unsure. We spent the rest of the day working with our teams. Going over news songs and stage work. My team was due next on stage, jess was on there at the moment, and I snuck and sat on my chair and watched.

Jess: you need to own the stage, make people know your there!

She spoke with such enthusiasm and power, with grand arm gestures.

Jess: not, Valerie *sings* own it make it more, VALERIE oh Valerie *power sings* understand?

Rebecca: yeah, thanks

Jess: go on try

She turned round and stood away a bit, she saw me and smiled. I smiled back and the music kicked in and Rebecca sung, she is good.  

DC: RIGHT, DANNYS TEAM UP!

I sorted my team out and we ran through our big team song,

Danny: ok its good but um, James when you come in you have to bring the song together, bring the power into it… then andrea hold that power and bring it into the chorus and I think it will be a winner

I smile and we go again. I then work individually with each member and worked on their stage presence.

Once we were done I walked to the chillax room and everyone was there.

Danny: hi guys

Jess: hey babe

Tom: hi Danny

Will: yo dan

Holly: hey dan

I sat down and jess sat on my lap, I kissed her and smiled.

Holly: I better be off, long drive back to London

Jess: you’re going? So soon?

Holly: yeah I have too, got dance rehearsals tomorrow and glens taking me out for dinner tomorrow

She smiles at the last part

Jess: so you’re going home to have sex basically

Holly: no, what, no what kind of girl do you take me for?

Jess raised an eye brow at her

Holly: fine yes

We all laugh and she goes

Danny: better make a move too, yeah?

Jess: yeah, bye lads see you tomorrow

We popped to the shops on the way home to get Jackson some food and stuff for dinner. We get back put the stuff away, feed Jackson and make some dinner before sitting down with a glass of red wine.

Danny: babe to sort this, you need to tell me everything ok?

She nodded and began…

****im so sorry  for crap update I know that’s all I say at the moment but something really big and horrible has happened and im just trying to sort it at the moment… please comment vote and fan:Dxx****