Chapter 43 - to the moon and back

*jessie*

I wake up and cam isn't there. I smile recalling last night. I get up and find my dressing gown.

I walk through to the kitch and see cam making tea. I go behind and run my hands up his chest and rest my head on his shoulder.

Jess: y'know I'm a little weak in the knees from last night....

*someone clears their throat*

I turn round and see Clair sitting at the table.

Clair: here's an idea, go into a room and just scan before you speak!

Jess: sorry

I laugh a bit before sitting down opposite.

Jess: what's up?

Clair: sales? really! Boxing Day sales! we go every year!

Jess: oh yeah! give me 20 minutes!

I run and get showered before chucking on a pair of washed out jeans with styled rips and plane white t-shirt. I leave my hair straight and grab my glasses. Bug eyes.

I grab my bag and leather jacket.

Jess: cam wanna come?

Cam: I don't mind

Clair: come along it I'll be a laugh.

Clair can drive because she is 18. Sad times. Her birthday is in October so she is older. We soon arrive at the shopping centres. We get out and go everywhere! sale. Sale sale. Everywhere. I love it!
I'm way to excited!

Me and can walk hand in hand. I love the fact I can do this, walk about in public holding the hand of the one I love. Clair walks along side and we catch up on things.

It's only 11am an I have spent nearly £100. Oops. But it's on nice stuff.

*danny*

I'm being dragged to the sales today with Irma. When I say dragged I mean I said I would come. I don't want her to be alone. We have been dating nearly 5 months now. I'm so happy.

Well I still have this urge towards Jess like when I got George. I didn't mean to just a roar of jealously raged through me. But I screwed it up forever now. I'm so stupid.

I'm currently sitting on a chair outside the changing rooms while Irma tries stuff on.

Irma: what you think?

I turn round and she is wearing a blue short dress with little white poca-dots on it.

Danny: very nice

We grabs her bits and we head to the check out. I see Jess? she is with Clair. They are looking threw some clothes in a rail laughing. Some guy walks up behind and hugs Jess. She spins round and kisses him.

The rage come back. But I think with out knowing Irma grabs my hand and kisses me. I smile and we leave.

That must have been Cameron. I try to forget about it and concentrate on spend tine with Irma.

We sit in a coffee shop.

Irma: dan, I have something I need to tell you...

Danny: yeah?

Irma: I'm moving back to Lithuania...

Danny: w-what?

Irma: in sorry, I leave in a month...

Danny: but why?

Irma: my dad has been offered a new job over there and my mum thinks I should go because I have a better chance at a modelling career... in so sorry! but we still have a month...

Danny: I'll miss you

Irma: I'll miss you too...

Tears formed in her eyes. I ran round and lifted her into my lap and hugged her.

Danny: just stay safe...

Irma: as soon as I return I'm going to find you!

Danny: I love you *whisper*

Irma: to the moon and back *whisper*

*****so Irma is going... Can is staying :D what's gunna happen now... haha please comment vote and fan:Dxx*****