chapter 98 - put her 6ft under

*Danny*

I’ve never seen jess look so scared! She was biting her finger nails and pacing anxiously on the phone to her manager about getting her body guard Stan down here. She hasn’t explained everything with this ‘Kate’ person just that she’s her ex. But whys that so bad?

She finally gets off the phone and stand looking out the window. She is almost shaking!

Danny: its fine babe, im not going to let her near you…

I wrap my arms round her and rest my head on her chin from behind.

Jess: w-whys she here… she- she won’t stop! I know it!

Danny: tell me? Help me understand?

She nodded slightly.

Jess: while I was over in L.A. for 5 months after the end of the voice and all that I met her and we hung out a lot as friends and then it became more… she was lovely! But she started to hurt me and holly realised but I dismissed it- I thought I could help her stop… but I found out she had cheated on me and I tried to leave and she pretty much held me captive for a month in her apartment and finally holly flew out after concern from my manager and she came over- knowing fore well what was happening and raged and I managed to leave but then Kate turned up at my hotel and… well… left me in hospital…

A tear rolled down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away.

Jess: she nearly killed me

She croaked out sounding like a whisper.

Danny: jess that… that…

I was lost for words

Danny: horrible… im sorry…

Jess: not your fault….

Danny: still…

There was a knock at the door making jess jump out her skin and turn round to face me. She gripped onto my shirt

Kate: JESSIE? PLEASE OPEN UP JESSIE! I JUST WANNA TALK! IM SORRY!

She started to bang on the door and jess started to shake in fear.

Danny: go in the bedroom I’ll get rid of her…

She hesitantly did what I said and I opened the door nearly getting a fist in the face as she went to knock again.

Danny: can I help you?!

Kate: yes, get Jessie out here! I wanna talk to her!

Danny: she’s not here at the moment…

Kate: she is I know she is…

Danny: she has gone to a meeting…

Kate: shut up please, JESSIE GETS OUT HERE WE NEED TO TALK!

Danny: im gunna have to ask you to leave…

Kate: im gunna have to ask you to back off before I break your fucking neck!

Danny: don’t test me. You’ll have to kill me before you get anywhere near jess again!

She looked shocked a little

Danny: that’s right; I know who you are and what you’ve done… now im not going to ask you again… fuck. Off.

Kate: JESSIE!

Danny: 1.

Kate: YOU’RE REALLY GUNNA CHOOSE THIS PHYCO OVER ME?!

Danny: 2.