chapter 117 - I'm so sorry

*Jessie*

Im sat in my dressing room we’ve just finished filming for the day- thank god. All it is at the moment is why were the police here, what happened with Kate, blah blah blah. I scroll through my photos on my phone me and Danny had taken some cute, silly selfies this morning. I smile.

Holly: oh so your alive! So you do have a phone!

I turn to see an angry holly in the door

Jess: what?

Holly: why was Danny looking for you?

Jess: doesn’t matter

Holly: well it does, I’ve been freaking out!

Jess: well im sorry but im fine thanks

Holly: whats that?

She gestures to my arm, I pull my sleeve down. Danny left a faint bruise.

Jess: nothing

Holly: did he hurt you?!

Jess: n-no

She gasped slightly.

Holly: he did didn’t he…

I look away I can’t lie, shit.

Jess: no, holly he didn’t-

Holly: im going to get some coffee… maybe something stronger… I’ll be right back

She sounded stunned and surprised. I continue to scroll through my phone. I feel bad for not telling holly I was ok, but I didn’t want the questions and the worry, looks like I’ve got that anyway.

*Danny *

I walk towards the canteen to get a cup of tea and she holly getting two cups of coffee. I just grab a cup of tea and walk back to my room. I leave the door open and see her walk past.

Danny: alright hols?

She stops outside the door. She looks miles away. She walked into my room closing the door.

Holly: how dare you! *whisper*

Danny: what?

Holly: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!

She chucked the coffee on the floor.

Oh.

Danny: look holly, I was drunk- it was one time and me and jess are ok now, I’d never do that too her again-

Holly: what? You… you… cheated on her?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU’RE A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MAN! I TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU HURT HER ID KILL YOU! THAT’S EXSACTLY WHAT IM GOING TO DO!

She leaped for me

Jess: HOLLY NO!  Stan! STAN!

Jess was stood panicking in the door way. Jess grabbed holly but holly was raging she hit jess by accident and she went flying backward. Stan soon appeared and grabbed holly taking her out shouting and screaming.

I ran to jess side and eased her onto my lap. She was unconscious.

Danny: Stan! STAN!

He came running back

Stan: get her to hospital to check her out just in case

I nod and pick her up, I swing her legs round my waist and took her out. I went out the back way and got into jess’s car.

Danny: hospital please max

Max: sure, she ok?

Danny: I don’t know…