Chapter 32 - going to run? Or fight?

*jessie*

I think I was a bit fast to say take a break! Danny has been gone 1 hour now, I'm in my room. I'll call him I need to speak to him!

I grabbed my mobile, it rang and rang. I sigh and the door bell rang. Danny?! I jumped up and ran to the door. I flung it open and there stood... mark?

I sigh, I could cry right now! he read my face and pulled me into a hug. We sat in the lounge and I explained everything.

Mark: oh hun!

Jess: he won't answer me! I need to tell him I didn't mean it!

Mark: awh- *jess phone rings*

Jess: sorry hang on that's probably my mum asking if I'm ok, um help yourself to drinks or food

I smiled and ran up stairs

*phone call*

Jess: hello?

Danny: hi

Jess: danny! im so glad you called! where are you?

Danny: at the pub with Ian and dara...

Jess: oh well um-

Mark: JESS WHERED YOU KEEP YOU TEA BAGS?! *shouts up the stairs*

Danny: who's that?! is that mark!? I've been gone 1 hour!

Jess: no he came over to see if was ok and he's just chatting!

Danny: sure! make sure he might want tea but coffee might wanna sleep with him first!

*end of call*

Tears escape my eyes. I asked mark to leave, he understood. I sat by my phone all night. I just want him to call so I can explain...

*next morning*

*danny*
I wake up in my room I don't remember anything about last night! I stagger down the stair. All I can remember is getting drunk!

I walked into the kitchen and saw marks sister sitting with a cuppa and reading the newspaper. What?

I open my phone and check my voicemails since it says I have a few.

1) hey dan it's jessie I'm sorry please call me we need to talk! bye

2) Danny I think I was too quick to say we need to take a break... I love you, I hope you still love me too...

3) Danny I'm sorry look it's late I'll pop over on the way to work in the morning? around 9?

4) Danny un you haven't reply to any of my messages... I'm gunna pop over in about 30 minutes? So 9ish? Bye

I checked the clock. 850.

Amy: morning... I ache a little from last night...

Danny: what?

Amy: last night... you weren't that drunk!

Danny: noooo! Jess is coming here! she wants to get back together!

Amy: oh no well that's great!

Danny: you need to go!

Amy: sure but I need my bag!

Danny: just get it! sorry she is going to be here any minute!

She ran up stairs to fine her bag and the door went. I opened it and saw jessie standing there.

Danny: hi

Jess: hi look I'm sorry! can we still be together?

Danny: yeah sure (panic)