chapter 20 - don't want to talk

*danny*

jessie was in hospital for a week or so. she is now in rehab, which is 1 hour way so we can't visist all the time. we are aloud to visit up to 3 times a week but at the moment we can only go once maybe twice on the odd occasion. but everytime we have gone she won't talk to us. holly has been by herself a few time and daid she will small talk with er but she still isn't herself. but she is in the right place now. we are currently going to an assembly, which me, mark and holly think  is going to be about jess. we all sit together and our principle began.

mr stevens: hello everyone, so as you may have heard, a student of this school was rush to hospital and is now in rehab...

here we go.

mr stevens: we have looked into the reasons why and have found that it was due to th fact she was being bullied. those involed will be punished. this is not aceptable, at all! please can anyone with any information please come forward.

holly got up in tears and ran out, i know this is hard for her she still blames hyerself! mark got up and ran after her.

mr stevens: most fo you will have heard about this and know im talking about jessica cornish-

there were little gasps. what is he playing at!

oran: she always was messed up! (whisper)

james: yeah! (whisper)

danny: WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!

i was so angry, i got up and shouted right in their faces.

mr stevens: mr o'donoghue please sit down

danny: NO! IF YOUR ALL THINKING THAT SHE DID THIS FOR ATTENTION YOUR WRONG! SHE WAS BULLIED REALLY BADLY, SHE HAD NO FRIENDS AS THEY ALL GOT HER WRONG THEN SHE BROKE EVERYONE EVENTUALLY DOES!! ME, HOLLY AND MARK TRAVEL 1 HOUR TO GO SEE HER WHENEVER WE CAN, SHE DOESN'T TALK TO US CAUSE OF HOW BAD EVERYONE HURT HER! including me...

i grabbed my bag and walked out. i hit the locker and went to find holly, clair and mark.

*jessie*

im sitting in my big-ish white room, nothing to do, nothing. it is just a big padded white room, with a cushion type thing bed. i have a bean bag and thats it. im staring at my wall when i hear the door open and close.

jenny: hey jessie. its just me.

she sat down on another bean bag.

jenny: so just as everyday, im going to ask some questions, im not going to force you to answer them but it would be nice to finally have a conversation. 

-

-

jenny: ok jessie, how are we feeling? any better?

-

-

jenny: no ok, how about, do you have any pets? dog? cat?

-

-

jenny: come on jessie! look, the more you cooporate with me, the quicker you get out of here, the quicker you are aloud to have a better room and the quicker we can see that we can trust you. so what do you say?

-

-

jenny: no? ok, how about if you talk you can have this pen and paper?

jessie: how long do i have to stay here?

jenny: well hello! um well since you are a very exstreme case about a year or so, maybe less...

jess: a y-y-year

jenny: im sorry... i was talking to your friends yesterday, they said you wont talk to them, and that you were bullied? do you wanna talk about it?

jess: theres nothing to say

jenny: well, how did it make you feel?

jess: well im sitting in rehab, and will be for 1 year, i look like shit, so yeah it made me feel amazing!

-

-

jess: sorry...

jenny: no no no! dont say sorry, thats why im here, to listen to how you feel, to help, let it out...

-

-

jess: i have a-a cat...

jenny: oh yeah! name?

jess: star...

jenny: thats a lovely name!

-

-

jess: ha-s m-my mum visit y-yet?

jenny: im sorry, not yet, would you like me to call her?

jess: no, no, no, if she wants to see me she will come...

me and jenny spoke, mainly because i wanted the paper and pens, i had so much emotion that i just want to write. we spoke for about 1 hour, till she had to go and i was aloud the pen and paper. i really didn't want to speek to her but i had to and it kinda feels better. but i miss my mum and dad and i have a year of this, and im only 1 week in....

***sorry its not amazing, please comment, vote and fan:D xx

100% dedicated to @heartbeat2424 because she writes amazing stories! for all the support and helpping with the story lines and i know she is having a hard time. i hope everything gets better for you! pop up when ever!:) xx***