chapter 128 - The letter, The Truth, The final ending.

*Danny*

I walk into hall way. I walk into the lounge and see jess sat staring into space with the tv on.

Danny: alright babe?

Jess: mhm

Um ok? I kick my shoes off

Danny: good night with hols?

Jess: she didn't come

She is being really blunt and has no tone to her voice.

Danny: oh why?

Jess: because she didn't- sorry I can't do this, I thought I could but I can't

Danny: do what? Babe, whats wrong?

She went to walk off but I grabbed her arm spinning her round. I see her holding something, a let- no no no! My eyes widen, shit.

Jess: whats wrong? Ok so today I found this letter in my pocket- wanna hear it, im sure you do...

Letter:

Hi Danny, i haven't been allowed to read your last letter as they think it may be too bad for me. What do they mean? i really wish you would come and visit, i miss you. the time we had together wasn't long enough, im sorry i got depression and suck with drugs but i promise as soon as im clean, im staying clean- i don't want to wreck what we have. i love you Daniel O'donoghue... it's nice here, the staff and everyone is nice, they say im out soon- so we can pick up where we left of yeah? Well we didn't really leave off because you're still my boyfriend but you know what I mean. I miss you so much. You make me so happy Danny and I wish I was closer because having you around would make me be able to get better sooner. Maybe you could call me and we could chat about whatever it is you have to tell me? Im aloud one call a week, or maybe write to me in secrete- I've kept all your other letter... sigh, hope to hear from you soon... I miss you!

BB xxx

My heart sank. Shit. I staggered a bit and sat down.

Jess: who is she? What the fuck is this?!

She shakes the letter about.

Danny: it's not what it seems

Jess: who is she?

Danny: it must have been written months ago

Jess: it was written last week! Who is she?!

Danny: no one-

Jess: well no one writes a good fucking letter! Who is she?!

Danny: im surprised you haven't worked that out *ashamed*

I look up at her and she looks at the letter and I hear her almost gasp.

Jess: bb *whisper*

I sigh in shame

Jess: you said she wasn't your type, that, that- im gonna puke! Her hand covers her mouth.

Jess: Bo Bruce!

She spat disgusted.

Jess: SHES YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!

Danny: no, no she's not!

Jess: she doesn't seem to think so!

Danny: she got it wrong! Jess your mu girlfriend!

Jess: why can't you help yourself?! You have to cheat don't you!