chapter 107 - please dont leave me

*Jessie*

I sat next to her bed. Her face was all puffy and black n blue. She has a metal brace over her nose.

Nurse: she is lucky to be alive

I turn round and a nurse is there

Nurse: the bone in her nose got pushed up into her brain, she has had to have it moved back into place and reconstructed…

I just look back at Kate. This isn’t me. How did I manage to do this to someone? I hear the nurse leaves and Kate starts to stir.

Kate: w-hy yo-u here

She cracks out.

Jess: i-i... im sorry…

She readjusted herself and sat up more.

Kate: hurts you know…

Jess: you need to let go of me now though Kate…

Kate: I need to stay away?

She laughed a bit

Jess: yes Kate, we are over…

Kate: that what you’ve told your precious little Danny?

Jess: it’s the truth.

Kate: how long you going to be telling yourself that… oh my god you haven’t told him yet have you?!

I look away

Kate: wow, you used to tell me you can’t have a relationship on lies, what you doing then?

Jess: im not lying to him, we are over…

Kate: go on what have you told him then…

Jess: the truth, how you used to hurt me, hit me, force me into things… how holly found out and stopped me seeing you and that’s it…

Kate: not all of it is it… Jessie you were still with me when you came up here, when you got with Danny!

Jess: we broke up before I came up here, the night before I came up here!

Kate: you know what happened that night…

Jess: I chosen to forget it and move on! Maybe you should do the same…

Kate: come on, it keeps you up at night really doesn’t it…

Jess: if I go down for this, im bring you down even harder!

I got up and went to the door.

Jess: what are you going to do about this? Please if you’ve ever cared about me don’t let me loose everything…

I leave and wipe the tears that fall from my eyes. I’ve been gone ages. I start to walk back.

I go back to Danny room and look for him.

Jess: Dan? Im sorry, babe?

I look about and can’t find him anywhere. I sit on the sofa and see a note on the table with my name on it.

Note:

Jess, im sorry for earlier… I don’t know when I’ll be back, I love you always Dan xxxxxxx

I sit back deflated on the sofa. He has gone; I’ve really done it this time. Well fucking done jess!

*Danny*

Danny: thanks for coming with me holly

Holly: no problem, plus don’t think you’d find it without me haha

Danny: good point! So, you and glen then?

Holly: yeah, thank you

Danny: for what?

Holly: getting with jess, cause if you haven’t of me and glen wouldn’t be together now!

Danny: awh I do try

We both laugh

Holly: he has changed loads since high school!

Danny: yeah everyone says, I think cause I’ve basically lived with him since, being in a band, I haven’t noticed it as much… like how it must be with you and jess

Holly: yeah I guess.

We finally arrive

Holly: ok you get it then

Danny: um, Ur, I haven’t been here without jess, would you mind?

She rolled her eyes

Holly: no, hang on then

She got out and was in there about 10 minutes before running out. She put everything on the back seat and waved goodbye. We set off on the long drive again

Holly: so jess doesn’t know you come and got it?

Danny: no, and if she knew you were calling ‘it’ an ‘it’ shed flip

We laugh

Holly: true, true…

The silence fell with the radio playing softly in the back ground

Holly: Danny

She broke the silence softly

Holly: I don’t know if you’ve been with jess long enough to know what the signs are but jess is running herself out, danny she says she is fine and keeps going till it’s too late… something is bothering her at the moment, im not sure what but its worrying her and she is taking it out on herself… just please take care of her, she isn’t as strong as she lets on…

I take quiet.

Holly: sorry, I just don’t want when I go home something to happen and me not to of said something…

Danny: t-thank you, I’ll, I’ll watch out…

Just over 4 hours later we arrive back at the hotel.

Danny: thanks holly for letting me use your car and coming

Holly: its fine, she better appreciate it! 8 nearly 9 hour long trip!

She smiles and I gather the bits up and walk up to my room. I struggle to open the door while hold a huge brown box but soon do.

Jess: Danny?! DANNY?!

She came running to the door

Jess: oh my god, Danny im so sorry! Im sorry I’ve been a bitch! I didn’t mean to snap at you earlier! Im so sorry please don’t leave please don’t leave me

She panicked and I saw she was about to cry

Danny: hey shhh calm down, what are you on about?

Jess: your note, I thought you’d left me!

Danny: what? No? I went to get you a surprise! Go on go sit down…

She seemed to relax a tad and walked through the sofa. She sat down and I pasted the box.

Danny: thought you needed cheering up, and I know this works every time…

She looked confused and then into the box. Her eyes widened. I hope she likes it…

*****oooo what has Danny gone and got Jessie? Please comment, vote and fan:Dxx*****