chapter 64 - you don't really know me...

*jessie*

danny: but... dont you ever think about what could have been?

he left and shut the door. i get up and open the door, i see him walking down the hall.

jess: DANNY!

he turned round and i walked back into the room. i picked jackson up and had my back to the wall, i heard him come in and close the door.

jess: danny, i said friends! how many time do we have to go other this?! danny you have a fucking girl friend! your not the danny i used to know... th eone who was just a one girl guy! not one who chased after other girls while his girlfriend sits at home!-

danny: sits at home?! are you fucking serious?! she is never home! she doesnt care about me-

jess: BULLSHIT!! stop lying to me! the way she looks at you and the way she was the other night, danny she does fucking care! how do you think she would feel if she knew what happened the other night?! or how youve been with me?! should we find out?!

i rummage through my bag and found my adress book, the show gave us each judges next of kin's numbers incase we would need it. i found her and started to put her number into my phone

danny: what are you doing?

jess: calling her!

danny: stop, jessie stop!

i ended the call and looked at him.

jess: you wanted to know if i ever think about what could have been. yeah i spent months- years thinking about it! but ever time we end up in some form of argument! you used to say i was twisted and fucked up! what and now you wanna date me?!

danny: this is what this is all about?!

jess: NO DANNY! THIS IS ALL ABOUT THEY WAY YOU FUCKING ACT!!

danny: what because i never got over you? cause your gorgeous? smart? amazing?

i stare at him my mouth open, did he just say that?

jess: am i talking to MYSELF?! STOP IT! YOU BROKE MY HEART DANNY! LEFT ME THINKING IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! LEFT ME THINKING I WRECKED EVERYTHING!

danny: YOUR THE ONE THAT-

jess: dont you dare... dont, you, fucking, dare! YOUR THE ONE THAT OVER REACTED!! YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR BEST MATES SISTER!!

danny: over reacted?! you havent changed! blaming everyone else! YOU WERE JUST AS TOO BLAME!!

Jess: i know, i know i didnt try as hard as i should of, didnt see you enough. I KNOW!

i look down and away.

jess: again, danny, we are here a again! over and over! spraying shit at each other, blaming eachother. danny i dont wanna go back to not talking to you but you NEED to back off! seriously!

daany: why jessie?! you want it just as much as i do, i know you!

jess: YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!! YOU DONT KNOW ME DANNY!! you dont really know me... GET OUT!

i pointed to the door and he just stood there.

jess: DANNY GET THE FUCK OUT!!

he turned and left and i collapsed and cried on the sofa. hate him! holly came through and sat with me and calmed me down.

holly: babe, whats wrong?

jess: danny...

holly: i swear im gunna kill him, what has he done now...

jess: um, he asked me over to his for dinner a few weeks ago and i went and it was great. we decided to just be friends. but at the end of the evening we had this, i dunno moment? and then the next day tom, will and danny came over for dinner and danny stayed because he had too much to drink and we just laughed about and got on like how we used to years and years ago. then i ended it with cam, because i lobe him to much to stay and needed somewhere to stay so went to danny's and we were chating and he came house hunting with me and the news made up loads of shit and then i got upset and danny and i kissed- to the point where i was straddling him-

holly: jessica cornish you bad girl!

jess: im not finished!

she laughed and i continue

jess: and then irma came back and got all bitchy- she didnt see me and dan. but dan spoke to her and she left and i stayed one more night and then moved into my house and danny got me jackson, the dog, and then today was giving me that look, you know 'i want you' kinda look and we had this arguement. and he was like dont you ever think about what could have been and i know you want it!

-

holly: do you, want him? like him?

jess: i-i

holly: jessica cornish!

i looked at her and she looked shocked

holly: after everything?

jess: i-i *looks down* i dont know, he is so sweet and gorgeous- dreamy... but i hate him! everything he said- we said...

holly: you two!

jess: you know breaking up with cam was the hardest thing ever, the heart ache after... but i had to front it all because of film and everything. and now i feel like ive fix myself and can move on it have been 2 and a half weeks... but now ughhh!!

holly: right, get your sorry arse up we are going clubbing and your gunna forget all about it!

jess: ok, thank you... ill just get changed...

she smiled an dhugged me. i got up and changed, i sorted my make up and picked jackson up. we dropped him at home, i left him some food and put the radio on softly. i hope jackson likes zane lowe...

jess: bye jackson!

i ruffled his ears, checked my make up and we left for the night...im so glad holly is back, ive missed her so so much! she is my rock, and whenever im down i know she will try her hardest to cheer me up! she is my sister as far as im am concerned! i love her so much and i know tonight will be amazing! cause this gurrrrrl knows how to partttaa!

*****oh snap! haha so jessie and danny are just going round in circles haha! btw tv show called the killing highly reccomend it!! become a huge fan of Mireille Enos now! love her! you should all watch it! on netflix! please comment, vote and fan:Dxx*****