chapter 63 - house warming gift...

*jessie*

its been a week now since the whole kiss with danny. i called and started renting my new house the next day. and im now moved in, well most of me.i waited till cam was a work to grab the rest of my bits. ive brought all new furniture. its becoming a home i guess. 

we have just finished another day with our teams, its the last chance before the battles. 

tom: bye jessie!

jess: sorry, bye tom! bye will!

i wave them off and smile. i grab my bag from my dressing room and walk towards my car.

danny: jessie! JESSIE!

i turn round and see danny running to catch up with me. i laugh and he bends over to catch his breath.

jess: someone needs to get their arse into the gym!

danny: excuse me! have you not seen this! *gestures to body* perfecto!

i laugh

danny: ok, maybe! *laughs* anyway i was gunna ask, is it ok if i swing past yours later?

jess: umm, urrr, yeah i gues... 

danny: hey nothing to worry about, got something to show you..

jess: haha ok...

we say goodbye and i drive back to my new house!!

-

-

it about 6pm, im currently putting the last few bits away. i have my music turned up and am singing as i dance about hanging photos and placing things about. i flop onto the sofa. mm im hungry, i think im gunna get nandos! 

i get up and go to my notice board when the door goes? oh danny? i grab the menu and walk to the door. i open it and there stood of course danny. i smile and he has a huge grin on his face, i laugh and let him in.

danny: Wow! this place looks amazing!

jess: i try...

we both laugh and i grab us a glass of wine. he is irsih, always wants a drink- its not wrong to say that right?! 

danny: so hows living single?

jess: its ok, no one can control me now!

we laugh

jess: it does get lonely though...

his grin re appears.

jess: ok i know you smile a lot but what?!

he laughs,

danny: wait here i got you a house warming present!

jess: what?! really?

he rolls his eyes and goes out to his car. i sat on the sofa, i soon heard the door go.

danny: jessie close your eyes and hold out your hands!

he called through

jess: really?!

i almost laugh back

danny: just do it!

i smile and hear his foot steps. he places something in my hands. it was warm and super soft. it moved, i swear it just moved! what the hell! suddenly what felt like a tounge? touched my hand...

danny: open your eyes! i think he likes you...

i open my eyes and look down, oh my god! in my arms was a small brown puppy.