Chapter 51 - whos laughing now?!

*jessie*

We pull up in the car park. They get out and I take a deep breathe before getting out. Cam holds my hand and gives me a kiss before we walk towards the school.

Holly: you guys are so cute together!

I blush and look down.

Cam: we know...

I smile and we come to the big school hall. A table of name badges are layer out, really?! Me and holly find ours and put them on. I take some pictures for Instagram- of course!

The hall was quite big, smaller than I remember though. There were tables laid out up one end and music and disco down the other. The dick heads from school were on there. It was strange. Most of the people here I grew up with.

Since the school had pre school, primary school, high school and collage. Although the collage is separate.

I kind of just sit with cam at a table. I don't do talking, I'm very shy around other people. Which some people find surprising. I scan the room and see who is here.

Jack. I haven't seen him in so long! I think he has his own skate shop now? he is a big skate boarder.

Louise. Wow. Hair still frizzy and curly as ever! I haven't seen her in so long either! I miss our old group- well some of them.

Milly is sitting with her old classic friends. I've moved on now I guess. I don't care. I could be civil with her but never friends!

I turn and see danny, mark and glen walk through the door. My breath turns sharp as I see Danny. Don't go there jessie! cam catches my glance and pills me close

Can: relax babe *whisper*

He voice instantly relaxes me. Move on jessie! get a grip!

Me brook comes over and starts to talk to me.

Mr brook: hello jessie- or should I say j j j jessie j

I smile

Jess: hey

Mr brook: wow. So super star now!

Jess: yeah well haha

Me brook: so how is famous live treating you?

Jess: alright very powering! I can't just go shopping or anywhere now. But I wouldn't change it for the world!

Me brook: awh, um well we need some people to speak and perform things, I know Danny, mark and glen are performing their new single. Um do you want to?

Jess: um... yeah, yeah why not!

Mr brook: ok thanks, bye jessie

Jess: bye...

I sat and watched everyone mingle again. It's nice before I'm not at the moment bounded by paps- which is becoming a common thing.

It's nice I guess.

*danny*

It great- I guess. To see everyone again! people have started to make speeches and stuff. I'm not really listening. I'm trying to find a signal, I wanna find out who this jessie j is!

Irma: danny!

Danny: sorry!

I put my phone away and focus on to the old stage.

Me Stevens: next up is a young lady who has just broke the music business. Please listen to the amazing jessiej!

What? I look at the stage and Jess steps up? Jess is jessiej? did not see that coming!