Chapter 5 - Best friends

*mark*

I feel bad for jess. I can see that she was trying to do the right thing. but I can see where dans coming from, it was a bit out of the blue and weird.

Mark: hun, please talk to me? what happened?

-

-

-

I lifted her head from my chest and wiped her eyes.

Mark: please Jessie? I'm worried...

Jess: I try t-t-to do t-t-the right thing a-and i I I fucked up again! a-and n-now dan hates me. h-h-holly Hates m-me!!

She broke down again. I embarrassed her in a huge Irish hug.

Mark: oh hun... I'm sure holly doesn't hate you and dan, *sigh* dan he's hard, he's had a lot to on so he can over react and give him time, explain and he will understand. he's Irish he loves everyone...

Jess: t-t-thank you mark!

Mark: anytime. right you sit here, ill get pop corn drinks and let me guess friends box set?

Jess: ahah wow your good, but you don't have to do that!

Mark: I'll be back soon...

I grab some pop corn, sprite and friends box set. I walk back in and set it all up. I sit next too Jess, she rested her head on my shoulder.

------

It wasn't long before she fell asleep, bless. I laid her down on the sofa and covered her with a blanket.

I walked into the kitchen and called dan,

*phone call*

Danny: hey man, what's up?

Mark: jessie

Danny: oh fuck sake! what?!

Mark: you need to talk to her

Danny: aha you joking right!? I do not!

Mark: do you know where she is right now?!

Danny: no not really, don't really give a fuck...

Mark: she's on my sofa, you no why?!

Mark: no?! cause she was outside crying her eyes out, she thinks everyone hates her! she was trying to do the right thing and we didn't let her explain. She thinks holly hates her! Milly is bullying her! so cut her a bit of slack!

*end of call*

I hung up. He so fucking stubborn!i went to call holly, but I don't have her number. jess's phone was on the sofa. I grabbed it quickly, I knew her password, god knows how! it flashed up with messages from Milly. I felt bad but I read them they were really bad! I quickly got Holly's number and put jess's phone down.

The text ranged from today back till 2 months ago. They were really hurt full!

I put Holly's number into my phone and called it.

*phone call*

Holly: hello? who Is this?

Mark: Hey holly it's mark

Holly: mark? um ok. what's up?

Mark: jessie...

Holly: Have you seen her!?

Mark: yeah she's asleep on my sofa.

Holly: I've been so fucking worried! she just left...

Mark: yeah, I found her Crying outside!

Holly: shit! is she ok now?!

Mark: yeah I think. but she thinks you hate her?

Holly: what!? why?!

Mark: well I got your number of her phone but some texts from Milly came up. they were really bad, like really and some said about you calling her stuff and saying she's a butch and shit!

Holly: can I come see her?

Mark: sure!

Holly: ok see you soon! bye

Mark: bye!

*end of call*

I wondered back into the lounge. the house felt quiet without my sisters and brothers about, they had all gone with my mum and dad to Ireland to see our grandparents. I could have gone but I didn't feel like it. I don't really like going back to Ireland to many memories!

Ten minutes later the door went. I opened it and let holly in. we sat down, in silence. soon Jess stirred.

Holly: babe? I'm so sorry!

Jess: w-what?

Holly: Milly she made aload of shit up! I would never say anything like that!

Jess: no I'm sorry I shouldn't have believed her!

Holly: friends?

Jess: best friends!

We watched telly for a bit. it got really late. we decided to order a pizza.

Jess: we better get going!

Mark: you can stay here tonight if you want? it's late so...

Holly: really?!

Mark: yeah!

Jess&holly: thank you!

*****sorry I haven't updated in a while! please comment, vote and fan!:) I'll update soon:D ****