chapter 58 - "id open a 50s diner"

*danny*

i walk down stairs, i wipe my eyes and go into the kitchen. jess was stood stiring some cups.

jess: white, 2000 sugars right?

i heard her laugh,

danny: 2 is fine thanks... *smirk*

jess: i remember...

she placed two cups on the table and sat down. i copied.

danny: thanks for letting me stay last night...

jess: ahh its alright, you couldnt drive... and to be honest we were both gunna be alone...

she sorts laughed the last bit i smiled.

-

-

danny: so you and cam, your not alright?

jess: sigh... we are, but i feel bad for him... this isnt a life for him- for anyone! not having a girlfriend around. his sister is in hospital for fuck sake and i cant be there to comfort him! im lucky now to get home before 9pm... he makes out for it to be all ok, but i know deep down it hurts him, we cross in the mornings before we both go to work and maybe for an hour when i get home but thats not a relationship...

danny: yeah, i know how you feel for once...

jess: exsactly, what you were saying about irma, how you never really see her.... i was thinking about leaving him a few weeks ago, but only because i love him so much-

that hurt,

jess: that i think it would be better to let him go, find that girl that is going to care for him... *looks down* cause i cant... *breaks down*

danny: hey, hey, its ok...

i put my hands on hers.

danny: jessie, only you can make that decision...

jess: *sniffles* i know... but i dont know whether to or not...

danny: i dont know what to say... what does your heart tell you?

jess: i love him, i do, everything he has done for me, but i want to give it back, but i cant, its not fair danny! i love this job- life but you can either have it or have a social life...

danny: yeah... not a lot of people understand how hard this is, this life...

jess: exactly... i wouldnt give it up for anything but sometimes- you know

Dannty: oh yes...

she laughs and i join in,

danny: oh god, do you hear us? we have a job people dream about and we are complaining...

she smiles and looks up.

jess: oh dear... *sigh* breakfast?

danny: sounds great, want some help?

jess: pfff my hangover does not feel like cooking! theres a diner down the road?

danny: sounds even better!- not that your cookings bad or anything. she laughs and gets up.

jess: um you can shower if you want...

danny: yes please...

she shew me to the bathroom and gave me some towels.

*jessie*

i got out the shower and did my hair, i grab just a pair of leggins and my pulp fiction top- great film! i put my leather jacket on and converse. i walk down stairs and see danny washing up.

jess: you dont have to do that-

danny: its fine, for letting me stay... plus im supprised with your OCD im surprised its not already done *wink*

i chuck a teatowel at him,

jess OI! i would have donw it... once i had gotton rid of this hangover...

he laughs and we leave. we walk about 10 minutes just laughing till we came to the diner. we sat down at a booth at the back.

jess: you know, if i was to open anything, it would be a 50s style diner... i love the retro look!

danny: they are awesome!

we chatted about everything. it was amazing to just let my hair down! so to speak. it feel so good to have danny back as a friend, its really nice to talk to someone who knows who you are but wants to know more...

its now around 3, so working today is completly out the window. the classic call in sick *wink* i am sick just self in flicked illness, too much drink... my phone busses and i open it- danny, hes name flashing up just makes me smile- is that wrong?

text: thanks for last night, i had a great night and your cook was lovely! thanks for letting me stay and for having breakfast with me:) see you monday :) x

Reply: it's ok I'm glad you had a great time! and stay whenever I know you said you and Irma are having troubles so if you need to escape haha your welcome! :) see ya Monday!:) X

I send it. I smile and turn the TV on. I've had a good week I think. I keep saying it but I'm so happy to have Danny back. I text holly to see if she wants to come over and soon a still red head with arms of junk food arrives. I laugh as we sit on the sofa.

We watch films, chat and eat. It's great. Just like we are 14 again. I'm happy with my life right now, the happiest I've been in a while. I smile and sigh content-fully as holly clicks play on another film...

*****sorry it's crappy I'm not very well just trying to update something for you guys with out throwing up haha sorry! please comment vote and fan:D (suggestions very welcome!:) ) xx*****