Chapter 55 - 10 years clear

• Gewidmet everyone who read this story! and supports me!!<3

*jessie*

I roll over a moan as I didn't close the curtains last night and the sun is streaming through burning my eyes.

I pull the cover of over my head and sigh loudly. it echoed through out the house. i roll over and cam wasn't there. what time is it? i open my phone and the bright screen shows 11.04am. he must have gone to work already. how can he work? hungover? 

i slowly get up and my head is throbbing, my whole body aches. i stagger down the stairs after finding my dressing gown. i catch sight of myself in the mirror, ew. i rummage through the draws in the kitchen and neck some paracetamol. my head flops into my hands. im hungry.

i look through the cupboards before noticing a note on the kettle.

note:

morning babe, breakfast under the grill and coffee in the microwave:) had an amazing time last night. be back late- short staffed, dont wait up. love you xxxxxxxxxx

i smile and find my food and coffee and warm both up. i sit down and text cam while tucking in to a fry up and perfectly made coffee. 

text to cam: morning:/ thank you for this, just whats needed! haha, do you want dinner? love you!xxxxxxx

-

-

once im finished i wash up and went through to the lounge. i open my planner and see what ive got booked this week. its sunday, cam shouldnt be working today, but they have a big party or something private booked, and the money was too much to miss out on. i sigh and find this week

monday - filming the voice 7am-5pm, promo 6pm-9pm. long day.

tuesday - studio 9am-11.30pm. 

wednesday - filming 7am-8pm

thursday - filming 7am-3pm, dinner at danny's 6pm onwards. not sure about that, good or bad idea.

friday - day off.

saturday - filimg 7am - 5pm.

such a long week. then danny. i think the whole jealousy thing last night was just the drink. i dont have feeling towards danny, im with cam. i dont want danny. i just want to be friends. he'll want that too right? i sigh in frustration and open tiwtter, always calms me.

*danny*

its monday and we are filming again. i havent stopped thinking about the whole irma jessie thing. and ive decided i dont love jessie, i love irma. i dont want to wreck a chance at a great friendship. i happy just to be a friend, ill have ot be, she'll never like me like that. not after all the abuse that has been sprayed. the words that bleed. i know she'll never love me like she used too.

jess: dan?

danny: w-what?

she giggled, wow.

jess: come on, break, we are all going to get a coffee, wanna come?

danny: oh, um, yeah sure...

i smile and seh smiles back and all 4 of us walk out across the road to costa. its about 10.30am. we find a table away from everyone and chat. 

jess: oh, guys i was going to ask, friday are you all free?

will: mm yeah

tom: think so

danny: should be

jess: great! dinner at mine! say 7?

tommio: sounds great jessie!