chapter 30 - boy or man?

*danny*

we all staggered/walked back to the hotel. tonight was great. jess has got her tiara on and i have my crown, we keep joking with the rest of them about them being our peasants. haha. we get back and wonder up to marks room. we saw glen and louise in the lobby. we said they could join us so me, jess, mark, clair, holly, jack, glen and louise all walked to marks room. we had dropped all our bags of yesterday, planing ahead, eyeyeye! 

we all had pretty much a bottle of vodka each so sat down in a circle and drank. 

makr: truthh or er dare!

jess: yeeeeah! me first! dare!

mark: urrrrrr kissss ur um louise...

jess got up kissed louise. like no big deal. 

jess: dan?

danny: dare!

jess: ur um strip.. take ya top and trousers off!

ugh! really! i did as she said. 

holyy: *wolf whisle*

i caught jess staring at my abbs? mm like what she sees?

we continued. it turned into boys stripping, girls kissing. it turned 1 and we were all pretty drunk, me and jess the least but still all drunk. i walked jess to her room- true gentleman- jokes. once she was at her room we said good bye at her door and i walked down the hall to my room. i got in and put my clothes away in my bag and put on some sweats and a top. i switched the tv on and laid on the bed. the clock turned 2 and there was a knock at the door. i turned the telly off and opened the door. i saw jess standing there.

**A/N warning sexual content coming up, skip if you want, sorry :) **

danny: hi, come in?

jess: thanks

danny: you ok...

jess: mmm

she looked at my eyes then my lips. her hands went to the back of my head and her lips crashed onto mine. i kissed her back, this felt amazing! i pulled away.

danny: how drunk are you?

jess: drunk enough to know i wanna do this... not drunk enough for you to take advantage...

good enough for me!

i kissed her again and we sat on the edge of the bed.

jess: you know, the weird thing is, this doesnt feel weird!

danny: mmm you sure you wanna do this?

jess: wanna get under the covers?

danny: yeah

we got up and climbed under the covered. we stripped to our underwear. we sat up and continued kissing...

jess: ive....never...done...this...

danny: that...makes...two...

she pulled away and looked at me.

jess: do you have...you know... a... condom?

danny: oh shit yeah hang on...

i lept up and searched my bag, where indead i had a condom. i joined her back on the bed.

danny: wanna put it on, or should i?

jess: ill do this you strip me...

she bit her lip, ugh sh knows what to do for some one who is a virgin.her jands went to my boxers and my fiddled with her bra. i got her bra off and then her knickers.i felt my boxers come off then her delicate, soft hands rub down my ever hardening dick as she applied the condom. we both sat the we looked at each other.