chapter 31 - take a break?

*holly*

me, mark, clair, jack, louise and glen find a rtable for all of us.

mark: he so had a girl!

holly: really?1 you think?!

glen: deffinatly! you saw the way he only had his boxers on, didnt want us in, wanted us to go! he so pulled!

clair: yeah, but who?

louise: mmm not sure... but maybe this has something to do with it...

with a nod of the head all our eyes turn and look towards the entrance to the food area. holly shit. i swear all our jaws were on the floor. walkng towards us was jess, wearing blue skinny jeans, white lace floaty top, gold hooping earings and brown heel boots. but god damn, on her hand was mr handsome. a tall slim guy. wearing black skinnys, baggy top and converse. danny. ur. mm. what?! 

they were walking towards us finger interlock and laughing, wow. jess had a glow about her. this is the best she had like ever looked! dannys hair was quiffed back, i like it like thyat. walked and grabbed a plate, only un lacing fingers to put food on  their plate. however dan carried jess's, she got the drinks and they sat down on the end of the table. all our eyes focused on them. they were sitting opposite each other. they smiled at each other, danny gave a sexy wink and they turned to look at us.

jess: hi?

-

-

non of us knew what to say...

danny: alright?! you guys are kinda being freaky?!

clair: pfffh

jess: e.n.g.l.i.s.h

holly: wwww

danny: we come in peace...

this was followed by the comical alien hand thing.

glen: wow, so when we said danny pulled i dont think ANY of us exspected that!

mark: yaher

louise: like how?!

jess: shh i wanna eat! im starving! then i need to pack and sleeeeeeeep...

we all giggled to ourselfs and ate up. i dont care how it is coming out of them!

*jessie*

*4 weeks later*

so me and dan have beenn together, umm 4 weeks, its been up and down. ive had loads of extra time in the studio, oh yeah! I GOT SIGNED!! by a record label! so yeah iver been working on music to go with my new album. dan has had collage so together we just keep missing each other. which is frustrating! but its been lovely1 he will come over when he can and ill meet up with him when i can. like today its saturday. so the gang (me, dan, holly, clair, mark and glen) are all going to the park to chill. 

everyone is already there when me and dan stroll up, hand in hand of course. its been awhile since ive seen them all. holly is in a dance collage, clair is close but never around and mark and glen are just busy. we smile and hug each other before sitting down. 

coversation flows easy, just as it always did. 

holly: ok so you guys come on tell us... you two...

danny: not much to tell!

clair: oh i think different...

i gave clair evils! me and dan are having a hard time as it is! if she brings up what i think she is going to bring up!