chapter 60 - i dont want this to end...

*jessie*

the first show of the voice went live on saturday. it was a big hit! which is really good. today we are working with our teams, i cant wait. im sitting down at the piano when the door opened, i turn round and my team come running in. i get up and we have a huge bit group hug, scream and all! 

jess: ahhh im so excited to work with you guys! 

team jessie: ahhhhhh

jess: welcome to team jessssssssssieeeeee!!!!

we all laugh and start to go over songs and the normal. we have four weeks to prepare for the next round, the battles. the battles with half the team and the half that win go to the live shows! i cant wait for the lives!

jess: ok, so your going to have to partner up... after looking back over th eblinds ive decided on your partners, however if any major problem im sure we can mix it up at bit *smile* ok?

they all nod, i think they are kinda in a buble about the fact of whats happening. 

jess: ok so, kristen and toni, jessica and vince, cassius and david, ruth-ann and ben and finally becky and indie & pixie... all ok?

they look at each other before say they we find. they went off in partners. they we all getting on well, scribbling down ideas. i walked about helping them. i stop and looked through the window in the door, mine and dannys rooms are opposite, i could see danny laughing and chatting with his group. it made me smile, he looked over and smiled. i just laugh and continue what i was doing.

its got to lunch time and i met the other judges in the food area. only danny was there, i grab a sandwich and join him.

danny: having a sneaky peak at my team were we jessica? *smirk*

i scrunch my face up at him calling my jessica

jess: no, just more at the funny faces there coach pulls *smirk*

he laughed.

danny: oh really?!

jess: yes! and i would very much like it you werent to call me jessica again...

danny: why jessica? does it annoy you? jessica?

 i gave him a fuck you look that turned into smirk

jess: yeah, i dont like being full named... daniel! *smirk*

danny: well dont call me daniel again and i wont call you jessica again, ok?

jess: nah, i quite like the name... daniel... 

i said daniel with a more power way with a smirk roll of the tonge. he just rolled his eyes.

danny: oh by the way, your always welcome to stay at mine too, you know if you and cam need space...

he smiled i i thanked him. once we finished lunch we spent more time with our acts then we were aloud home. it was about 11pm by the time i got home. i had some studio time too. 

i sank onto the sofa next to cam. he is home now, his sister was discharged from hospial she is recovering now.

he put his arm round me, i was knackered. this is what im on about. this isnt fair. ill be wake for about another 30 minutes, then alseep and then ill see him for about another 30 minutes in the morning. 

cam: babe? whats wrong?

jess: w-what?

he wiped my cheek, 

jess: oh

i didnt realise i was crying.

cam: please tell me whats wrong?

this is it, i have to do it. i love him to much to put hikm through it anylonger. i sit up taking a deep breath and swallowing. 

jess: um cam, i-i... *deep breath* i love you so so much!-

cam: good, cause i love you!

i nod and held his hand tight.

jess: this relationship,us, its not fair... i-i... i dont know how to say what im trying to say.. ive thought this through and through for weeks now. everytime i cant find an easier way to say it... im only saying this and doing this because i love you so much and think you deserve more... i see you maybe half an hour to an hour every night. a little in the morning. but its not fair on you. we cant go out anymore because of paps, this is no relationship for you. you deserve a girlfriend who is going to be there for you and to care for you, someone- me, who is never her and cant even be there for you when you sister is in hospital! 

i look down i sniffle my tears away.

cam: dont do this jessie, please...

jess: cam i love you too much to stay with you... im so sorry, everything ive put you through, the baby, the move, it all! I'll um give you some money and whatever, help you out if you need it, for the rent and stuff!

cam: i dont need you money or anything, i want you- need you...

jess: i want to give it too you, i cant just leave you here with rent and stuff...

cam: jess! stop think this through!

jess: cam... i have... so many times... 

we were both in tears. 

cam: but i dont want this too end-

jess: neither do i... but its for the best... you deserve better... sorry...

cam: um ur, ill have my stuff picked up at some point-

jess: no, no, ill go please, its the least i can do...

i looked up, i lent forwards and kissed him. i looked away and got up. i grabbed a bag and chucked a few outfits in and toiletries- anything i thing i may need. i zip my bag up and walk down stairs. i put it by the door and walk to the lounge door, i take a deep breath and see cam still crying. i feel so bad.

jess: please dont do anything stupid...

cam: i love you

i hold my breath and look down trying not to cry. i grab my bag and walk outside to my car. i get in and brust into tears. i have no where to go, holly is on some dance tour thing, clair is away traveling. i cry hard into my hands. 10 years of trust and love gone with in 10 minutes..

wait danny? i open my phone and text him through the blur of the tears.

text: hey danny, is that staying offer still open? :( x

he soon replies

reply: of course hun, everything ok? x

i drive slowly to dannys, only his car is in the drive. i get out wiping my eyes and walk up to the door. i knock and he soon answers. 

dan: oh jessie...

i breakdown and he just pulls me into a big hug... 

*******so cam and jessie is over... jessie and danny are getting closer... only irma is in the way now right? ;) please comment, vote and fan:Dxx*******