chapter 95 - before you get carried away

*A/N please read my a/n at the end for details about my other story and about a new story that im writing J enjoysJxx*

Danny*

I walked into jess’s lounge and Nik was sat on the sofa and jess handed her a hot chocolate im guessing from the smell.

Danny: what are you doing here Nik?

I asked wanting an actual answer.

Nikoleta: I didn’t know where else to go…

Danny: from where?

Nikoleta: I told you, I need your help…

Jess: does your mum know you’re gone?

Nikoleta: no… but to be honest she doesn’t even acknowledge I exist!

Jess: oh, why?

Nikoleta: she has a new man, im nothing now! She started sleeping with a load of men after Danny left, a different one every night… now she has found some guy and im out!

Jess: do you like him?

Nikoleta: no, he is horrible to me…#she rolled her sleeve up and it had a grab mark, it was purple and looked very sore.

Jess: oh my god, Nikoleta! I think you should tell your mum!

Danny: why’d he do it?

Nikoleta: mum went to the shops and I went to get a drink from the kitchen and he was there. I didn’t like him since I met him and he walked in as I went to walk out and he asked me to make him a cup of tea and I said no and went to walk on and he grabbed my arm and flung me into the kitchen side…

Jess looked really shocked as Nikoleta trailed off. She seemed like it was her fault… she felt guilty.

Danny: it’s not your fault-

Nikoleta: I should I just made him tea…

Jess: talk to your mum; tell her… she will probably leave him…

Nikoleta: no, this is the happiest she has been in months; I don’t wanna be the one to wreck it…

Danny: is that why you came to me?

Nikoleta: I didn’t know who else to call, especially with the school stuff… my grades dropping… but I came today because mum found out id been calling you and she flipped… went ape shit!

Danny: language!

She rolled her eyes.

Danny: let me talk to her… she will understand!

She shook her head.

Nikoleta: no, no she won’t… she’ll hate me!

Jess: your mum loves you, more than you probably know she will understand; especially if she knows what this guy is doing to you…

She sighed. She finally gave me Irma’s new number and I walked out on the balcony the cool air hitting and engulfing me.

*call*

Irma: hello?

Danny: hi Irma… it’s me…

Irma: Danny?!

Danny: yeah

Irma: what do you want?! I don’t appreciate you talking to my daughter as well!

Danny: she came to me… she wanted my help! Anyway it’s her I need to speak to you about…