Chapter 38 - so tell me more

*jessie*

So today is my date. I'm nervous. I'm currently trying to pick out an outfit. I'm finding the outfit and Clair is giving me her opinion.

I jump defeated on to the bed.

Jess: I have nothing!

Clair: what's the time?

Jess: um 1

Clair: well let's go but something!

We grab our bits and head for the bus station.we grabbed a coffee and went shopping. We got other stuff as well as looking for an outfit. I got a pair of gorgeous black heeled sparkly boots. Clair got some saddle heels in white but we couldn't find an outfit.

We came to our last shop. Bank. I rummaged through the rails looking for a dress or something. I found a body com dress. It was a black, the body was covered by a plain black body com dress what didn't have arms and stopped just below the bum. then the black inside bit was covered by a black lace dress. This went down both arms and finished just past the black unlay. It's hard to explain, I tried it on, it fitted just right! I'm so glad!

We went to primary for jewellery. I got a few rings and a necklace. Once we were finished it was around 4 so we headed back.

Once I got home I had a showers. The warm water relaxed me and took away my nervous. I hopped put and found my dressing gown. I dried and decided to curl my hair first. My bob had grown out now, to about shoulder length so I could curl it again. I then applied my make up, a light layer of foundation, mascara, eye liner and bold red lips.

The clock turned 630pm so I got my dress on, put my make up, purse and phone in my clutch and found my shoes.

Mum: don't you look dressed up!

Jess: thanks

Mum: where you going?

Jess: I'm not sure yet

Mum: you going with Clair and holly?

Jess: nope, Cameron.

And as on cue he pulled up. I smiled and opened the door.

Cameron: wow! you ready?

I blushed.

Jess: yeah, bye mum don't wait up

Mum: bye love

I grabbed my jacket and he walked me to the car.

Cameron: you look stunning!

Jess: thank you

He had a shirt of with black suit trousers. His hair was brown and in that style loads of people have. Like scruffy but styled, and all going one way. He was looking good!

We pulled up at a nice fancy looking restaurant, he helped me out the car and we walked in. The smile on my face was genuine for once.

Waited: do you have a booking?

Cameron: yes, under the name walker?

Waiter: right this way...

He took us to printable. This place was cute, like you see in fair tales. Fair lights hinge about, soft music in the background, dim-ish lights, candles. It was gorgeous!

Cameron: you like?

Jess: it's amazing!

Cameron: yeah, I like it here. So tell me a bit mow about yourself Jessica...

Jess: well...

*****updates may be a little less frequent in sorry but I've got a lot on my mind at the moment... I'll update when I can! thanks for all the lovely comments! please vote, comment and fan:Dxx****