chapter 73 - the voice final (part 2)

*danny*

jessie and vince are about to sing. she is so happy and excited about tonight. and so far its such fun! her and vince step up and stand back to back on the stage. they start to sing nobodys perfect... my mind wonders- to the night me and jessie sung this... prom night, we were prom king and queen. i remember mark loosing his phone that night and getting in to loads of trouble when he got home.

talking of loosing things, me and jessie lost our virginity with each other that night- that night was amazing, its a night ill take with me to my grave. jessie and vince were doing long runs- vocal runs. i got lost in her. i know i need to move on and i will- i am. i will be easier when the voice is over, because i wont be spending as much time with her. but i dont think she knows how much i like her... she said she loves me, but i think she just says it i dont think she means it like i do. i think she says it a little to stop me feeling so bad, but i dont think she means it. i dont think she loves me- i know she doesnt... 

they finish and STJ gets up and sings, his voice amazing. he is such a legand. all judges are up and dancing to eachothers performances. we had a break after toms performance and i had a message from irma. i open it,

text: hey babe, watching:) your group performance was great! i thought you looked very good;) be home tomorrow good luck tonight love you xxxxxxxx

i type a quick reply

reply: hey, thanks babes! cant wait to see you! love you xxxxxxxx

i stuff my phone away as will started. he was in the air- on a wire! he his performance was very BANG! very full on and well very will.i.am!! i love will he is in his own world most the time! i keep dancing along, im having so much fun. tom his dancing along to and jessie is dancing but in her chair. i feel bad for her. 

*jessie*

it was soon danny and bo's performance. its really fun so far the only bad point? every break i have a shot / top up of morphine. its making me on my own world but its quite nice! bo is up on the stage and the music starts and she starts to sing read all about it. i close my eyes and let her voice fill my brain. her voice is very unique!

danny kicks in with some people marching with drums. he comes to the stage and jumps about really feeling the music- as always! he is quite good at rapping-  he used to rap a bit when he was in my town... thats right i looked them up haha. 

they both start to sing the chorus, they jump about messing with the crowd really egging them on. i love watching danny perform, they ways he feels the music and puts all his emotion into it, it draws you in... its fascinating to watch- well i think!

danny starts the second verse, its his song! i know this one! we cry, yeah. he is really getting into it! the crowd were loving it! the song breaks down and they come together on the stage- did not see this coming! danny's hand goes to bo's hip and they both stare into each others eyes. they both lean in- no way! he surely isnt going to kiss her on live TV!? what about irma?! is there something going on between them?! so many questions!

they get closer and closer, their gaze never broken. the crowd where 'ooo'ing and holding their breath. their foreheads were about to touch and lips we so close- he is gunna kiss her! on live TV! in front of everyone! 

the beat kicks in and they split. wow! i actually thought they were going to kiss! they continue to jump about and winding the crowd up. they finish and bow, the crowd were going mental. we go to another break- cant stop looking at danny, i cant believe he did that. he catches my gaze and comes over laughing.

danny: hello?

jess: urr?!

danny: yes?

jess: did you actually just do that?

danny: what? we faked a moment for the show... big deal?

jess: big deal?! do you know what youve probably started! but danny be honest with me... is... is there something between you two? i wont say anything i promise but is there?

danny: no

jess: sure? i dont care jus-

danny: jessie there is nothing between us, she isnt my type really...

jess: promise me?

danny: i promise!

he laughs it off and gives me a hug before going back. a film started to play about the hwole series. it was fun to look back, it had clips from the show and interviews with us. theres when will danced about stage with the olympic torch! all tommios name dropping, and some banta between me and danny. 

*clip from video*

jessie: really you wanna go onteam danny? you cant trust him! you cant trust anyone who wears denim on denim! *laughs*

danny: oi miss cornish!

*end of clip*

i remember that, he got really offended. it finishes and i keep laughing to myself about the whole denim thing. holly spoke to us all some more

holly: so danny, there was a clip in there of jessie saying you couldnt be trusted because of your double denim look!

danny: yeah, but to be honest... have you seen what she wears? she classes her own fashion as 'experimental' and are you going to trust someone who sings a song about price tag and wears that all that jewellery?

my face turns to a pure shock face, my mouth was wide open and so were my eyes, it was one of those looks where you cant believe it and your shocked but your acting hurt? no what i mean?

i turn to look at him as the crowd 'oo', he gives me a smirk and holly laughs continues. 

holly ok, so your votes have been counted... and in 4th place is...

*****sorry i didnt update last night! I MET THE SCRIPT TODAY!!!! i actually died! check my twitter and instagram- got pictures and memos on there haha ;) please comment, vote and fan:Dxx******