chapter 122 - where am i?

*Jessie*

I wake up sweating. I pull my top and leggings off. I open my eyes- where the fuck am i?! I get out of bed and look about- it’s boiling and strange. I open a door out on to a balcony- holy shit. The heat hits me like a brick wall. The view is amazing, below is a pool and there’s a beach and cliffs. In the distance I could see a town with shops.

I walk back into the hotel room and grab Danny’s top of the floor. I pull it on and look about. I find my suit case and rummage through- can tell Danny packed this. I pull out a white jumpsuit with black pock-dots on it and my bikini. I take Danny’s top off and pull them on. I rummage through everything else and I grab some sunglasses and brush my hair through.

I find my phone and go on the balcony. I leave the room quietly and work my way to outside. I go to the pool. I see Clair? Sat there.

Jess: Clair?!

Clair: hiya jess- have a nice sleep?

Jess: where the fuck am i? What's going on?

Clair: welcome to Jamaica

I stare at her

Jess: what?

Clair: surprise

She laughs

Clair: everyone’s here- they are just asleep, danny arranged it, this is ours for two weeks… its owned by a hotel in the town and a rep comes past every day to check on us but yeah… private beach, pool, bar staff, cleaners, spa…

Jess: wow, how’d- when we get here?

Clair: Danny put something in your drink and you slept the whole way

Jess: he did what?!

Clair: mate chill look around its gorgeous here

Jess: I have an idea

Clair: that looks not good oh my god what?

Jess: nothing

I smile in an evil way

Jess: you’ll probably hear haha

I smirk and walk back towards our room- which is harder than it sounds. I finally get there. I stand at the end of bed and put my hands on my hips.

Jess: DANIEL O’DONOGHUE! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

He jumps up

Danny: w-hat? W-who? Urrr?

He rubs his eyes

Jess: WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!

Danny: on holiday *yawn*

Jess: WHAT?!

Danny: surprise!

Jess: don’t surprise me Daniel! What the fucks wrong with you?!

He looks puzzled

Jess: you’ve fucking kidnaped me!

Danny: no, no no!

Jess: you put something in my drink and taken me across the world!

Danny: I wanted to surprise you… *whisper*

Jess: YOU SHOULD OF FUCKING TOLD ME! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!

He gets up and comes over

Jess: GET OFF ME! DON’T TOUCH ME!

I back off

This is so hard not to laugh

He looks hurt

Danny: s-sorry *whisper*

He looks down

Danny: it was meant to be a surprise, im sorry *whisper*

I laugh and he looks up

Jess: im joking, I love it thank you so much!

I smile and him

Danny: that’s not funny!

He glares at me

Jess: don’t kidnap me then

He smiles

Jess: even?

He kisses me

Danny: not quiet

He picks me up and spins round and chucks me on the bed- gently. He looks at me and waits for some sorts sign to sat he can go ahead. I nod and he jumps on all fours above me. He kisses me deeply and well you can guess where this went.

Me and Danny eventually left the room hand in hand. Everyone was up and in the pool or sunbathing around it. We join them- dan diving into the pool and me lying on a sun lounger. I take a photo of the view and post it.

Post: holiday with EVERYONE! My family, holly, Clair, Will, and the Script… love you all! <3 xxx #holiday #wellneededtimeoff #Jamaica

I smile and holly hands me an orange cocktail.

Clair: you all coming clubbing tonight?

Rose: we’ll watch the kids

Jess: dan?

Danny: if you’re up for it yeah

Everyone eventually agreed to come. We laze about outside round the pool most of the day before heading back to our rooms to get ready to go out. Im wearing a green playsuit with pink little flowers on it, little boot heels and denim jacket. I add my jewellery and make up and me and Danny leave.

We all walk up the road laughing- it’s about a 5/10 minute walk into town. We find the club and go in. the music and bass hits us.

I grab Danny and pull him on to the dance floor. We dance for about 3 songs before going to the bar; I get a diet coke and Danny a coke- after what happened before he doesn’t want to drink a lot anymore only on occasions or now and then. The night is great. I’ve been so run down and felt so shit that this holiday is going to be amazing and im starting to feel normal again.

We dance and dance and dance until out feet were red raw. We wonder back.

Danny and Clair are ahead. I catch up.

Jess: what you guys talking about?

Danny: nothing gorgeous

He put his arm round me. It was 1 am and the heat was boiling. We soon got back and sat at the bar a little longer

The view was amazing- you could see the town lit up and then the main land in the distance lit up. The sound of the waves crashing just below us and some music playing softly. I can tell this is going to be a great holiday to remember.

*****marks April fool’s day joke was so funny. Sorry it’s late. Please comment, vote and fan: Dxx****