chapter 22 - just go, and dont come back!

*danny*

danny: how was jess yesterday?

mark: she was ok, she was a bit down about the fact you werent there, or her mum and dad havent visited yet...

danny: oh...

*end of the day bell*

i walked out of school, i wonder if i could get jessie's parents to go see her? i got off at jess's stop instead of mine. i slowly walked to jess's, i just about knew where it was. as i walked i thought about what i would say. i soon got to their gate, i walked up the path and knocked on the door. 

rose: oh um hi, danny?

danny: yeah, um i wondered if i could speek with you?- about jess?

rose: oh er sure, come in, come in...

*jessie*

another week has passed and now i fully bored of this place!! the door opens- jenny-

jenny: i have two special guess for you courtesy of danny...

jess: danny?

jenny: yeah... ill go get them. 

i sat and thought who it could be. the door soon opened and jenny shew me to the visisting area. its a bit like a prison, where you sit at tables opposite each other. i found my table- mum? dad?

jess: mum? dad?

steven: hey sweetie...

i sat down. 

steven: so how is it?

jess: its ok, i guess, a bit boring though...

steven: sorry we havent visited sooner... its just... we...-

jess: its ok i get it

mum couldnt even look t me. 

steven: so how long have you got left?

jess: just over 15 months...

steven: are they treating you ok?

jess: yeah, jenny is my couonciler, she is very nice!

steven: thats good! rose?

rose: y-yeah?

jess: mum? 

-

-

jess: mum?

-

-

jess: MUM?!

rose: what!what do you want me to say?! it'll all  be ok? cause will it? 

jess: what do you want me to say? sorry? ok, im sorry, that you were to scase to see something was wrong, im sorry you made your youngest daughter feel like she wasnt there half the time!! 

rose: i shouldnt have come, danny shouldnt of got involed in our buissness...

jess: no you shouldnt! and dont you dare blame danny! he is only trying to help! 

rose: you think this is easy for me?

jess: oh yeah sure! this is hard for you!? cause your the one sitting by yourself day in day out, going insane, knowing everyone you know is probably judging you! knowing that your parents are too embarassed to visit you! going insane because all you have to look at day in day out is 4 plane white blank walls! 

rose: how dare you talk to me like that! 

jess: oh um fuck off, i dont care anymore, your tooo embarassed of me so go home and dont bother coming back!! 

i got up and walked off, i ignored jenny and walked back to my room, im so pissed off!!

*****sorry its not great but i just wanted to post something... but please comment, vote and fan:D xx*****