chapter 104 - all falling apart

*jessie*

Me and Danny are back filming bits for the voice. More interviews, adverts and of course the quarter finals. Mark and glen are here as the script are performing tonight. We are due on stage in 45 minutes and I have had my hair and makeup done and am dressed and ready.

I walk down the hall, my heels clicking on the floor; I get to the green room and see Danny, mark and glen in there.

Jess: hi lads, all ok?

Danny: hi babe

Mark: hi jess

Glen: hi

Glen almost whispered. I roll my eyes slightly at it and go sit on Dan's lap. I peck his lips and smile contently.

Mark: you guys are together then…

Jess: didn’t you know? I thought Dan told you…

Glen: I knew…

He said shyly

Jess: holly I guess, oh well yeah we are mark haha

Mark: good, you should be!

Jess: so you and rina still together?

Mark: yep, married 5 years last month…

Jess: awh! Kids?

Mark: yep, 2, girl and a boy…

Jess: awh!

Mark: so come on when’s your little family starting?

He winked and laughed a bit.

Jess: that’s all everyone seems to ask

I laugh; I look at Danny and smiled

Danny: ‘we aren’t there yet’

He said using air quotation marks.

I gave him a what the fuck you going on about look. We aren’t there yet, why is he trying to turn this onto me? We have both spoken about this and we decided not yet.

Jess: anyway, we have to have a couple’s night some time, me and Dan and you and rina…

Mark: sounds awesome! Yeah have to definitely do that!

Jess: im going to leave you boys to rehearse or whatever you get up to, im going to go and run something’s past Danny c… bye boys

I walked out and went to my dressing room. We aren’t there are we? Do I over think things? Do I panic too much? Ugh.

Im brushing my hair through when there’s a knock at the door.

Jess: COME IN!

The door opens and I get up and start rummaging through my bag for my phone.

Jess: hello?

I finally find it and turn to look at the door.

Jess: oh, close the door on your way out…

I say as I unlock my phone and sit back at my dressing table.

Holly: look jess-

Jess: NO! Don’t look jess me, I don’t want to hear your bullshit excuses!

Holly: good because im not going to make any!

I started to go through some tweets and notifications.

Holly: not telling you was stupid! We are or were best friends and we should tell each other everything! But I felt like you’d judge me because he is Danny’s best mate and because I dated mark in the past because you’d think I was making my way through the group… I don’t even know! But I am trying here jess, trying so hard for your forgiveness!