chapter 125 - wonderwall

*Danny*

Danny: babe?

Jess: yes?

Danny: do you know the date? - Whats happening tomorrow?

Jess: um no… should i? - Wait id didn’t forget your birthday did i?

I laugh

Danny: no, your new albums coming out… imma downloading it *smirk*

Jess: what? Really? Wow, time flies when you’re having fun!

I smile. She soon puts a tweet out. Which pops through.

Tweet: @JessieJ thank you to everyone already supporting my new album by preordering it! And thank you to all those who haven’t listened to the leak! Grrr! Haha  #ALIVE is nearly here baby!

I fave it and put my own tweet out.

Tweet: @TheScript_Danny my girl @JessieJ ‘s record is out tomorrow, lets show support, had a sneak peak and its banging, proud of ya jess!!!! #ALIVE

She quotes it and replies.

Reply: @JessieJ love you Dan! X “@TheScript_Danny my girl @JessieJ ‘s record is out tomorrow, lets show support, had a sneak peak and its banging, proud of ya jess!!!! #ALIVE”

Jess: wait that means your new video is nearly here…

Danny: yep, day we land home…

Jess: cool

Her mind seems to wonder

Danny: babe, it’s cool, they will just think its friendly ok, friendly tweets…

She nods and kisses me. We grab our bits and join everyone in the cab on the way to the water park- last full day here.

Jess: oi when did you hear the album?

Danny: you left it about *wink*

After about 20 minutes we arrive. Kids went off with grandparents to the chilled bit and adults went for the scary one! Bring it on. We get to the first one. Shit. It’s a vertical drop.

Danny: woah

Mark: FUCK YEAH!

We all ran for the queue- fast tracks so we skipped it. There were two slides and you could race each other. It was holly v glen. Me v jess. Mark v rina. Hannah v matt. Rachel v Elliot.

Glen beat holly- just by like a millisecond. Mark beat rina- slight pressure on me, can’t be the only band member not to win. Me and jess waited to go last. Hannah beat matt- I think he let her win. Elliot beat Rachel. Here goes nothing.

Jess: see ya at the bottom!

Man: 3… 2…

I look at jess, she smiles at me

Man: 1!

We both dive into the dark tunnels shit! There were lights inside. They made an arrow. I could hear jess screaming as we turned and twisted.

Jess: THIS IS AMAZING!

Danny: HEY BAB-AHHHHHHHH!

We suddenly dropped a full on vertical drop. I was barely touching the slide. Oh my godddd! I could hear jess screaming. We came out of the dark and into the light; I could see everyone waiting at the bottom. This is so fast oh my god! It went dark again before I was thrown into a pool of water.

I came up and jess was cheering

Jess: I WON! HA HA SUCKERRRR!

I laugh. Oh, let the lad’s side down. We get out and walk about going on all sorts. Racing. Me and jess were getting really competitive. Let’s just say I let her win a few. We decided to go on the lazy river and calm down for a bit. We all grabbed a ring. We let the others go ahead before getting in.