chapter 90 - hannah and holly helping

*jessie*

Danny leaves, and tears roll down my cheeks.

Holly: he annoyes me so much!

Jess: hes right

Holly: don’t let him play these mind games with you!

Jess: ive been with him nearly every night and day…

Holly: key word, nearly… and he has done it before…

Jess: I don’t know…

Holly: look ive got to go, stuff to sort out, text or call if you need me yeah?

I nod. Was I the bitch? He said he loved someone else and called them babe… even if im wrong you have to agree it looks bad…

Hair and make up come and do my styling, I don’t really concentrate. I try and ignore danny all day, I just need time to figure out whats going on. I get back to the hotel and lay on my bed, I stare at the celling and my phone starts to ring. It takes all my effort to pick it up and answer it.

I put it on speaker and lay it on my tummy.

*call*

Jess: h-hi

Hannah: jess? Oh jess whatever is wrong?

I just breakdown into fits of tears.

Hannah: oh jess please tell me whats wrong?

Jess: it’s a guy…

Hannah: oh god… where are you? Wanna come over? House is empty…

Jess: i-I cant im i-n Manchester

Hannah: take tomorrow off and come and stay tonight.. call in sick tomorrow…

I nod and then realise she cant see me

Jess: o-ok… I could do with popping home too…

Hannah: ok, ill get the ice cream ready…

*end of call*

I chuck a few things into a over night bag and any little bits I need. I pull my coat on and walkout into the lobby. I wipe my eyes and I probably have make running from them.

Will: jessie?

I spin round and will was there, he reads my expression and his softens.

Will: whats up?

Jess: n-nothing…

He didn’t look convinced but then again youd have to be blind too look convinced!

Jess: um, im going home tonight I wont be back tomorrow, please don’t let danny c know please…

Will: sure, but make sure you call me if you not ok yeah?

I nod and go and get in a taxi.

Jess: airport please…

Taxi driver: sure…

I sit in silence and pay the driver when we arrived, I buy a ticket to London and are soon boarded. I love han I really do, she will always drop everything for me.

*danny*

Danny: hey will

will: hi dan

I sit down next to him

Danny: diet coke please

Will: wow she has you on a tight leash even when she isn’t here!