Chapter 63 - what could have been?

*danny*

will: new club opening tonight, wanna go?

danny: sounds great i could do with getting out! 

i heard footsteps coming towards us. i turn round and jess jessie walking in; sass and all! her curly hair boucing about round her face, she had bold pink lips and big brown bug eye sun glasses. her long legs were on show, long golden legs, cut of but a pair of style ripped hot pants, she had a pair of knee high socks pushed down to above a pair of black doc martins- they had little purple flowers all over them. she had a plain black vest top tucked into her shorts and a long lace floaty top jacket. in her hand was a black studded lead attched to little jackson who ran alone side her. 

she stop in front of me and will both mine and will's jaws must of hit the floor. she pulled her sunglasses down her nose with her long perfectly pointed nails. she look both me and will up and down before rolling her eyes, pushing her glasses up and walking off laughing. 

danny: god daym *under his breath*

danny: i, um, i, ur, um

will: yeah

we walked of in our separate way to our dressing rooms. we were soon called through for filming it was the battles!! we filmed tom and will's battles yesterday so now its time for me and miss jj!

holly: please welcom your 4 judges! the dope will.i.am!! the legend sir tom jones!! the gorgeous JessieJ!! and the irish man that is danny o'donoghue!!

we walk out smiling! we waved and sat down in our chairs. she spoke to us all and me and jessie were spitting banta at eachother left right and centre!

i was up first- max and bill. they sang "beggin" it was good, really good! 

danny: god ive been dreding this part, both of you were-

jess: here we go...

danny: oi, shut it miss cornish! anyway, yeah oh god! i think im gunna have to take... max through...

max: thank you so much danny! i wont let you down!!

next up was jessie's team it was vince and some jessica girl, they sang we found love. vince has a good voice! jessica was good but i think jess should choose vince.

jess: um, jessica i love your style the way you sing is amazing! vince you have such a great voice and your stage presences in gripping-

holly: i have to hurry you jess...

jess: um im sorry but im going to take.. vince

vince: oh my god! thank you so much jessie! im so sorry jessica! they hugged and the show went on.

we go through taking turns to do our acts, i ended up taking through max, bo, aleks, hannah and david. jess took toni, vince, cassius, ruth-ann and becky. its hard to decide who to take and who to send home. 

once we were done we went to the 'chillax room'. holly as in jessie's friend turned up.

holly: yooo jess! 

she laughs and hugs her. 

jessie: its so good to see you! ahh ive missed you!!

holly: ive miss you too!

i roll my eyes at their girl catch up.

jessie: stop it daniel! i bet you mark and glen's meet ups are just a 'gay' so to put it... *smirk*

i rolled my eyes and laughed it off. 

holly: theres a new club opening wanna go jess? 

jessie: sure!

that must be the one will was on about. 

jess: ill be right back, just got to get my stuff...

will: we should get going to dan...

danny: yeah hang on...

i go to my dressing room i got changed and sat down, ok wow. jessie looked- stunning today! like the best ive seen her in ages! her long tanned legs. hair that falls perfectly. danny stop! irma!

talking of irma i really need to sort things out with her! i miss our old relationship. whats not to miss, she is beautiful, maybe not smart, but- who am i kidding, she is pretty thats about it. she is a bitch, ever since what happened to Nikoleta's dad, everyone saying he suicided, when the evidence shows otherwise. no one believing her, i guess thats hard. i deffinitly to loose someone you care about. we tend not to talk about him around Nikoleta, im not sure how much she knows... and to be honest its not my place to get involved. me and Nikoleta get on ok i guess, she is a good kid. does as she is told, but theres alot irma doesnt know about her, ive covered for her alot. she hides alot. she has bunked off a few times, she is in with a bad crowd... but when mummy is about she is miss innocent. again not my place to do anything...

i get up and walk across the hall to jessie's room. i knock and her voice fills my ears saying to come in. i opened the door and jackson came bounding over. i scoop him up and ruffled his ears. 

danny: your looking very beautiful today-

jess: dont

danny: what? just complimenting a friend *acting innocent* 

she rolled her eyes in the mirror. i smile and sit down, i put jackson on the floor and he curls up. 

danny: so why you looking so good today?

jess: no reason i just feel good...

danny: good! 

i watch her in the mirror, her flawless movements, her aura glowed, the way she makes other people feel in the room, gives everyone life and more energy. 

jess: stop it! *laughs*

danny: what? *laughs*

jess: im serious! looking at me in that way!

danny: what way?

jess: you have a girlfriend danny!

danny: i know... i know... 

jess: danny i dont know how else to say this... we are not going to happen again! you have a girlfriend and no... 

i look down.

danny: i know, i know... everything that happened before, all the shit that was sprayed and the tears that fell... bla bla bla...

i got up and walked to the door i turned round.

danny: but... dont you ever think about what could have been?