chapter 13 - what the fuck jess?

*danny* 

its wednesday today and yesterday was hell. we had to walk 7 miles and went swiming for 2 hours. i ache so much. but today we are on our way canoeing. we soon arrive its only 2 minutes down the road. we arrive at a lake, lets just say its no where near clean. we are shown to a shed, girls had to go in the shed to change and the boys had to go behind. 

alec: oi, oi look! spy hole!

really?! pathetic!

everyone rushed to look. thats so bad. have they not heard of privacy. finally we get into our kayk. we slip into the water and oh my god! its its its so so cold!!! 

we paddle about tyring not to fall in, which is easier said than done! then we got some toys or something thrown in. mr neul threw one right at my head. shock. i picked it up nearly falling out and chucked it back. it kinda turned into a war. kids v adults. it was so funny!!

we then lined all the kayks and waited. the person closest to the bank got out and stood on his. then ran along all of them. he didnt get far only to like the 5th one out of like 30. then it was mark, he made it most of the way but not all the way, now me. i stood up and nearly slipped in. i found my balence and ran making sure i put my foot in the middle of the kayk. i got to the end and jumped in, that was so fun!!

*jessie*

i was ment to go kayking today while the others went walking, but i had spotted a field at the bottom of our field. we werent aloud in it but never mind. i said i didnt feel to good and i was going to have a nap in my tent. mrs bruen came and checked on me, but once she was gone, i packed my back with drawring things and music pads. i came to the edge of the field, i climbed it and walked through the tall towering grass. flowers of all colours were hidden by the really tall grass, i saw a big huge oak tree over the other side and went at sat at the base of it.

i sat and opened my book, hang on there are drawrings in here that i havent  drawn?! i flicked through looking at them, they were me hanging myself, cutting and hurt full messages. i threw the pad on the floor and cried. why?! just one week?! did they have to go through my stuff?! i rumaged through my pencil case and found my razor, i dug it in a few time, not to bad though i didnt want people to notice. life is just to hard!! 

*later on*

we are all walking up to the hall for a karaoke. im not doing it! not a chance! but i have brought my nice fancy camera  so im going to be doing photography tonight. we all sit in a room on the floor and people took it in turns to go up.

mitch felt ill so we went and sat outside, i started to think about all the messages. tears started to fall down my cheeks and i ran back ahead of everyone to my tent.

*clair* 

me and mitch followed jess to her tent. mark tagged along to, we walked in and sat down. she was panicing and searching for something. i dont think she knew we were here.

clair: babe? you ok?

_

_

_

mark: jessie?

she took her top off and continued to look for something. she was crying and going insane. hang on? she had cuts all over her stomache and arms. me and mitch and mark all looked at eachother, she was raging. non of knew what to say. danny stormed threw and looked at jess, he eyes seem to turn sympathetic then he saw the cuts...

danny: WHAT THE FUCK JESSIE?!?!?!?!!?

*******sorry its not amazing. ill update soon please comment, vote and fan:D xx********