chapter 116 - never easy when its us two

*Jessie*

I don’t know what he expects me to do. Im not going to let him walk all over me. Yes, he’s mad. I’m mad. But we are where we are. I want him to acknowledge that’s not an acceptable way to behave.

Danny: I spend my life worrying about you

He was looking down and his voice was almost unheard

Jess: I know you do baby, I know…

Danny: im sorry

I held back my tears, I need to stay strong.

Jess: don’t be mad at me. Please *whisper*

Danny: you drive me up the walls jess…

He looks up at me. He went to put his hands on mine, but I flinched them back. I looked away

Jess: don’t *whisper*

Danny: jess-

Jess: Danny I can manage to forgive you for the other night, but… but… her?! I-I, it makes me sick just thinking about you and… her

Danny: jess it wasn’t like that I swear… you weren’t meant to see that text

Jess: oh that makes it ok then

There’s a moment of silence

Jess: w-what… w-hy?

Hold it together jess come on, I tell myself over and over

Danny: we were in a pub and Irma and her bitchy friend... Amy or something came in. there was a lot of unsolved issues between me and her… we spoke and I started to realise how I acted before was wrong… I was clingy over you, lead Bo on and let Irma and me fall apart…

He pauses

Danny: we had a few drinks-

Jess: did- did you have sex?

I can’t even look at him

Danny: NO!

-

-

-

Danny: you- you think I cheated on you?

I look at him giving him a ‘don’t even try it, you have the form’ he sighs and looks down

Danny: I’d never be able to do that to you…

Jess: danny-

Danny: don’t jess, I love you and I swear nothing happened with Irma… and what I did jess, it, it; it was bang out of order

Jess: yeah it was, you came back and forced yourself on me and then later on I found that text… Danny it looked so guilty!

Danny: I know it looks bad, but I was drunk…

Jess: I could tell *whisper*

Danny: how you’ve been recently, the stress with Kate and everything… i-I found you… your box

Box? What bo- oh.

Jess: I haven’t touched it

Danny: why is it here?!

I stutter for an answer

Danny: I thought we were honest?!

Jess: we are! I haven’t touched it I swear!

Danny: I don’t believe you *whisper*

I grab my jacket I had on and chuck it on the floor. I turn my arms over standing up and shoving them forward.

Jess: SEE! NOTHING!

I take my tights I had on, and pulled my dress off. I stood in my bra and knickers. He wasn’t looking at me

Jess: LOOK AT ME! DANNY LOOK AT ME! NOTHING! I HAVE FUCKING TOUCHED IT DANNY! I HAVE SOME FUCKING CONTROL!

Tears spill down my cheeks, Danny looks at me

Jess: im NOT that young girl needing a release anymore!

I collect my clothes and walk off to the spare room. I close the door and lock it. I hear Jackson whimpering at the door and I ignore it. I back up against the wall and sink to the floor. He thinks id relapse? After everything? My tears turn into unlady-like sobs.                          

I must have fallen asleep at some point because I woke up to warm sun rays warming my still naked body. I rub my eyes and stand up. There’s a folded piece of paper half under the door. I pick it up and sit on the bed and unfold it,

Note: Jess, baby- I can still call you that right? Im so unbelievable sorry for last night and how I have been acting recently. I don’t know what has gotten into me. I think it’s just stress. When I got split from the group on the night out I sat on a wall and looked at the stars, I started to think about us and how much I love you. I can’t explain it, there are no words to explain you jess (excuse the pun) you’re so strong, beautiful, smart, talented… I could go on. I’ve really fucked up this time jess I know that, and I wouldn’t blame you if you can’t forgive me. I should have believed you about you not touching it. I truly am sorry and I don’t know what I can do to prove that because I know I fucked up, I fucked up so bad. One day I’ll learn… I don’t want us to split up jess… we can sort this right? I hope so…

I love you always jess

Danny Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. the voice is cancelled again today- the dancer is still ill or something and they can’t find a replacement.

I sigh and fold the not up again. I have no clothes in here so I walk out in just my underwear. When I open the door there is a path way of red roses. I follow them and they lead through the main room into the kitchen. They lead to the breakfast bar, on the breakfast bar there was a big bunch of roses and two vases of lily’s- my favourite. There was also a stack of pancakes, fresh creams and fresh fruits. There’s another note saying that he had gone out to give me some space.

I grab my phone which was still on the side from last night- oops needs charging. I take a photo of the flowers leading up to the bar. And tweeted / instagramed it.

Post: how can I not forgive this? I hope he forgives me too… I do have the best man ever, he’s a cutie! #inlove #sorry #iminloveandwhat #comehomemr twitter.com/pic/jyfaven/0975368hdgtfavbj.okgv

I smile and sit down tucking into my pancakes. Oh. My. God. I half way through my pancakes and my mind wonders to Jackson, where is he? And whats the time?

Danny: oh my what a site… *whisper*

I almost choke on my pancakes and spin round, Danny bent down and unhooked Jackson’s lead. That’s where they were. I got up and walked over to Danny. He noticed and became all shit; he bowed his head and twiddled his fingers.

I didn’t say anything just walked over to him and put him hands on his chest and then his chin and crashed my lips on his. He took a few moments to react but kissed me back.

I pulled away

Danny: jess, im so sor-

I put my finger on him lips

Jess: I know so am i… but what we have is too good to give up, can we move on?

He nodded and kisses me again. What are we going to do? Never easy when it’s us two. 

***yay they didnt break up ;) yet... haha please comment, vote and fan:Dxx****