chapter 86 - notes

*jessie*

I pull on my weaved heel bootes and lace them up. I smile as I stand up and sort my dress out in the mirror. I have a black dippy hem dress, its tight around my chest and them flows into a dimmpy hem skirt. I have a fancy leagther jacket on and my now longish hair straight.

I find my bag and my phone and open the door. I look down and a bunch of roses with a note attached lay there, I smile and bend down to pick them up. I rest the roses on the side and open the note

Note: hope you like the roses… there is a black car outside when your ready get in and the ddriver knows where to go… ;) danny xxxxx

I smile and go down stairs. Tom and will are- you guessed it, at the bar.

Tom: going out jessie? You look very nice

Jess: thanks tom, yeah ive got a date…

Will: goodluck, oh have you seen danny?

Jess: um he said he was going to bed early got a head ache and didn’t feel very good…

Will: oh, thanks… have fun

I wink at them and we laugh. I walk outside and indeed there is a black car. I get in and we soon set off. I look at the window, its been awhile since ive been to Manchester.  I watch the city lights whizz past and soon we stop, the driver hands me a note and I open it.

Note: next stop go inside the star bucks across the street…. ;)xxxxx

What is he doing? I thank the driver and check the road before walking across. I push the door of star bucks open and look about, there weren’t many people in here. I look about, no danny…

Lady: mocha with cream to go?

Why am I here?

Lady: Jessica Cornish? Mocha with cream to go?!

I look up and walk to where the lady was shouting, she just handed me the drink and turned her back. I took it confused I walked away from the counter and sat at a table. The cup had in big felt tip ‘secret message’ with a arrow. I smile and follow it, it goes to the small print at the bottom where some of the words had been scribbled out so what was left read ‘causion your hot’ I laugh.

The cup feels cold, I carefully open the lid and see another note… I laugh and open it up.

Note: get my message? ;) down the road and round the corner on the left youll see a little home cooked place… see you soon miss Cornish;) xxxxxx

I laugh to myself at his silliness and leave to find this place. I walk down the road and turn round the corner. I see a small little homecooked place. I smile and walk in, it was a little place inside, it had a very homely. It was a old place lit by candles and little lamps.

Man: miss Cornish?

I look towards a man after looking around and he smiles, I mirror it.

Jess: yes

Man: this way please…

I follow him through and soon see danny sat at a table up the corner. I thank the man and smile like a chesher cat. Danny gets up and hugs me.

Danny: how was your trip?

I laugh

Jess: fun

Danny: sorry, I thought it would be better than me just picking you up, taking you out for dinner and the usual…

Jess: it was fun, different… thoughtful, thank you!

We order some food and drinks and just chat. It was amazing cause we didn’t- well I know I didn’t have them first date nerves and conversation flowed freely… its like starting on the 15th date….

Danny: hows your mum and dad?

Jess: they are good thanks, yeah… hows your mum?

He smiled at me for remembering

Danny: she ok I guess…

Jess: how are your brothers and sisters?

Danny: they are good yeah, Hannah and Rachel?

Jess: they are ok yeah…

I smile at him, im so happy. If you had of told me a few months ago id be sat on a date with danny, this happy, I would have laughed in your face. But now… now it feels amazing! We decide to share a chocolate and strawberry Sunday.

Danny: thank you

Jess: for what?

Danny: giving me a second chance… all them years ago I never thought id get the chance ot put it all right- not even a few months ago… but im so thankful that you have given me this chance… you bring out all the good in me, you show me a new side, when im with you I don’t feel the need to drink away my sorrows or smoke my life away because when im with you I feel like this one life wont be long enough… but I know I hurt you bad before but please give me a chance to start making it up to you… jess will you be my girlfriend?

-

-

Jess: no.

He just stares blankly at me, and I keep a straight face, he looks down and I laugh a little

Jess: your so stupid! Of course I will!

He looks up smiling

Danny: really>

Jess: yes, danny I love you! I was joking…

He gets up and comes round and hugs me

Danny: I love you so much!

I wipe a happy tear from my eye as danny settles the bill. We walk out thanking the waiter and grab a cab. We hold hands the whole way back just looking out the window. I felt this warm happy feeling inside me.

We got back and sat in the bar with tom and will for a bit.

Will: feeling better dan?

Danny: yeah a lot thanks will

Tom: how was your date jessie? Second one?

Jess: it was really good thanks, and I think so…

We chat a little longer

Jess: well im knackered so im gunna head up, see you all tomorrow…

Tom: ok night jessie

Will: night jess

Danny: night, sleep well…

I smile and go up to my room. I change into some pjs and take my make up off. I clumber into the bed. I open my phone and reply to a few emails and messages. Im about to turn it off when one from danny pops through I smile and open it

Text: night gorgeous, you’ve made me so happy… thank you! I hope you sleep well, love you loads see you tomorrow!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I smile and reply…

Reply: night handsome, thank you for tonight it was perfect<3 see you tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I close my eyes and fall into a wonderful sleep…

*****sorry its late!! But what do you think? Please comment, vote and fan:Dxx******