chapter 97 - Kate?!

*Danny*

We are back at the hotel now and im fed up with this whole not speaking with Jessie thing. I storm up to her room and start banging as loud as I can on the door. Huffing she finally opens the door.

Jess: fucking hell! Surprised my door is still on its hinges!

She turned round to look at me

Jess: danny…

Danny: we need to talk. Now.

I push past her

Jess: come in why don’t you!

Danny: cut the act jess. I’ve had enough. What have I done? Was your song earlier some sort of indirect because what I haven’t told you stuff?

Jess: yes, that exactly! I come to you, I share everything, and I let you help me! But as soon as I ask you, as I want to help you, you shut up you dismiss it! I WANT TO HELP YOU!

Danny: it’s just my way of dealing with it; I don’t wanna put my problems on you…

Jess: but you make me tell you!

Danny: because it’s my job to look after you and take care of you!

Jess: like it is for me! Danny just stop! I hate seeing this! What’s wrong?!

Danny: my mum! MY MUM ISNT VERY WELL AND I SHOULD BE THERE INSTEAD OF HERE!!

Her face softened and I turned away.

Jess: oh… Danny… im… im sorry! What’s wrong with her?

Danny: i-I don’t know… something with her heart and brain…

I felt her arms on my back and they wrap round my waist and her head rest on my back. A tear fell down my cheek; I hate that im not there for my mum.

Jess: s-she'll be ok…

Danny: i-I hope so…

Jess: im sorry for being a bitch… i-I just over reacted… just im really stressed at the moment and I shouldn’t take it out on you…

I felt tears soak into my back and I turn round holding on to Jessie lifting her head. I placed a soft, lingering kiss. She pushed up kissing me hard. The kiss was full of passion and heat.

Jess: i… love… you…

She said between kissed. My hands grabbed under her bum and hers held my head. She pushed me back a little until I hit the sofa. I lay back on it and she followed, joining me on top of me. The feeling of having jess next to me- on top of me was unreal.

When she touched me I felt a spark. I got butterflies in my tummy when she was near or whenever she looked at me. She made my body light up- my whole world lights up when she’s around.

And finally I got the thing that I’ve been dreaming of since I was 18… I got to show my love to jess… physically.

*Jessie*

Danny: is that me forgiven then?

I turn back around and she Dan laid on his back, arms behind his head grinning. I pull my jumper over my head.

Jess: mhm, something like that…

Danny: come back to bed

He whined like a 4 year old

Jess: no, we have no food… im going to go get some… maybe you could run a bath fro when I get back please?

I flutter my eye lashes at him and he smiles

Danny: or I could run us a bath

He winked

Jess: or you could run us a bath yes…

I smile and crawl on the bed, I lean down and kiss his lips before sliding on my doc martins and my coat and walking out. I stroll casual round the corner and into Tesco’s.

I walk about with a basket putting nice food in there. Health freak. I did pick up a packet of biscuits and chocolate covered strawberries for dan. I grab a bottle of champagne too… I don’t even know why just because I felt like having some- yep me who doesn’t drink.

I go to pay

Kate: Jessie?!

I look up and she… Kate?

Jess: Kate?!

Kate: oh my god, how have you been?

Jess: fine. Can you just do my shopping please?!

I felt like the walls were caving in on me. She looked down, nodding slightly and I soon left. I got outside I stood against the brick wall and calmed my breathing. Shit.

Kate: Jessie?! Please-

I ran back to the hotel not looking back. I got back to the apartment and locked the door backing away slowly. I couldn’t breathe partly from running and partly because of her…

Danny: babe?!

I couldn’t take me eyes of the door.

Danny: babe? W-what’s wrong?

Jess: she’s here…

It came out as a whisper and cracked at the end.

Danny: who baby? Who’s here?

He came close and I turned to face him, my eyes full of terror.

Jess: she… she’s my ex…

I tremble out it coming out as a whisper again.

Jess: Kate’s my ex…

****sorry it’s late… I’ve um I might put an A/N out about why but im not sure yet… sorry. Please comment, vote and fan:Dxx****