Chapter 39 - cameron.

*jessie*

Jess: my name is Jessica but my friends call me jessie or Jess. I'm a singer song wittier and I'm currently in my first year of collage... you go?

I giggle a bit and give him a smile.

Cameron: my name is Cameron but everyone calls me Cam. I'm a bar attendant and in my second year of collage. What you studding?

Jess: cool, art and music you?

Cam: cool, history and music. What collage you at?

Jess: red bridge you?

Cameron: seevic, shame not the same!

Jess: yeah!

Cam: you look absolutely stunning!

Jess: thank you *blush*

My phone starts to buzzy.

Jess: sorry

I answer it quickly.

*call*

Jess: hello?

Holly: HEY BABE! what you up too?

Jess: hi, I'm on a date...

Holly: oooo how's it going?

Jess: fine, what did you want?

Holly: just a chat call me later and tell me all!!

Jess: okay bye!

Holly: bye!

*end call*

Jess: sorry!

Cam: it's fine was that you get me out call?

Jess: haha what?

Cam: you know, your friend calls you and then of it's going bad they make a situation up to get you out?

Jess: oh my god, people don't really do that! do they?

Cam: yeah haha

Jess: no it weren't haha she was just calling because I haven't seen her in a LONG time!

Cam: why?

Jess: because she has gone to a dance collage in London. So is staying in London...

Cam: awh, well I have a surprise that will hopefully take your mind off it... once we are finished here...

He smiled and I smiled back. We ordered a glass of wine, apparently he knows the son of the guy who owns it so we can have a glass or so.

Order a creamy pasta sauce and Cam ordered steak, classic guy. We ate up and laughed. My tummy hurt because I laughed so hard. It was great I felt human again!

We walked outside and he said it was a short walk round the corner. I tired to hide my shivers as my little thin jacket didn't warn much.

Suddenly I felt him put his jacket over my shoulders. He pulled me close and tried to warm me up. I relaxed under he touch. I felt kinda safe.

He asked me too close my eyes.

Cam: open

I opened my eye and we were in a bowling place. But it was empty. Some music started and the lights dimmed.

I looked at the one board that was on. It had both put names. Cam walked towards the balls.

Cam: come on!

I was so shocked. I smiled and followed. I picked the ball out of his hands.

Cam: hey! that's mine!

I turned and smirked before turning back and bowling the ball down the lane.

STRIKE!!

Cam: I can see how this game is gunna go...

I laughed and sat down. He got a spare.

Cam: you've met your match jessica! *wink*

I give him a smug look before getting up and laughing. I found my ball and chucked it down. Spare. We kept going. We found a slushy machine. Our tongues were soon blue.

We came to the last point. Cam needed one point to win. He needed to hit this last pin. It's an easy shot.

He got his ball and walked up and took his shot. It went in the gutter. He so did that on purpose.

Cam: awh I guess you win... *acting hurt*

Jess: thank you

Cam: for what?

Jess: putting your ball out...

Cam: what? you won fair and square...

Jess: ok

I smile and grab my jacket. He jogs ahead to get the door. I smile and thank him. We walk along side, he offers me his arm which I take.

We soon get back to his car and I hop in. The warm air soon flowed past my body as he pulled out of the car park. We drove in silence- but not an awkward silence. It was nice. It felt right.

He pull up out side my house and helped me out.

Jess: thank you for a wonderful night!

Cam: thank you!

Jess: I had fun! I really enjoyed it!

Cam: yeah so did i! we should go out again sometime?

Jess: yeah, defiantly!

Cam: night

Jess: night, oh text me to say you got home ok...

We giggle a bit. Before I wave him off and walk indoors. I had a funny feeling in my tummy. I think I could fall for this guy...

Cameron. I never noticed but it's such a nice name.

*******oooo so maybe get serious? ;) what's Danny gunna think? Please comment, vote and fan:Dxx*******

What Is Love? - Danny O'donoghue and Jessie J Fan-Fiction.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें