chapter 29 - dont feel like dancing, dancing (prom part 1)

*danny*

jessie: hi

danny: um you ready?

jessie: yeah just let me get my jacket...

she handed the roses to her mum and picked up her jacket. her mum and dad took loads of photos before we walked out arms linked to the car.

she was wearing a quite plain dress, compared to some of the girl do! it was a white one shouldered dress. the shoulder was sliver and glittery and went down and joined the the dress at the base of her back. the whole back was cut away, ugh gorgeous. it was a firm tight almost corset type wrap that hugged her boobs and went down to just about her hips, which then flowed into a floaty gorgeous soft skirt type thing that fell to the floor. in the middle where the two bits joined there was a sorta clover shaped diamond decoration. she had thin white stilettos with white flowers and diamonds on. and to finish the out fit off she had a white and dimond clutch bag and what shrug jacket. and she has had her hair cut into a black bob that fel round her face perfectly.

she looked so beautiful that its killing me. mark was on about loosing it tonight, god i wish it could be with her. i know this is bad and i need forget about her, but ugh she is took perfect! 

oh also me and jess have been practicing a song, she hasnt let me hear the lyric yet, supprise she says but i have written a peice on my guitar, so incase we are voted prom queen and king. its a twist this year where you have to perform something together. not a clue why but yeah. 

danny: you look gorgeous! your hair looks really nice too!

jess: thanks, you brought the quiff back!

danny: yeah, you nervous?

jess: yeah, god yeah, you?

danny: oh yeah!

jess: aha *sigh* who would have thought me and you would be going to prom together... as friends i know!

danny: aha yeah... look im sorry, everything i said i never meant it-

jess: ur i-

danny: no let me finish please... im ur dont know why im gunna say this but im gunna... i loved you, i never should have said what i did, im so so so sorry! and im so glad you said yes to coming with me cause i feel like we can finally move on, ya'know?

jess: yeah, yeah i do...

i didnt think i just lent in a hovered a few milimeters away from her mouth. i could feel her warm soft breath on my lips,

jess: w-w-what are you d-doing...

danny: i-i dont know, but it feel-s good...

she closed the gap. our lips connected, fireworks exploded in my mouth, my tummy did flip.... ugh this is so perfect. our lipsmoved in sink, i licked my tounge along the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance. but before she could accept or denie we pulled up at the venue. we pulled apart and opened our eyes. 

jess: the t-thas not meant to happen... i-i-i we-we-we ugh god no... this is bad!

danny: is it really?! really that bad?! it was lovely! 

jess: yes it was but i spent so much time getting over you that i dont know if i can do this...

danny: ok well, lets forget about it for now, we are already late, so we just walk in there and act ok...

jess: ok...

*jessie*

wow. im not going to lie but that kiss was amazing! we stepped out. danny helping me. we walked in 5 minnutes late. we walk through the door and saw everything. i froze, what am i doing?! i cant do this!