chapter 87 - wow this is real?

****IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY IT’S LATE!!!! BUT PLEASE ENJOY:Dxx****

*Danny*

I wake up with a huge smile on my face; I shower and turn the radio on. I get dressed and style my hair. Once im ready I grab my bits and walk down to the lobby, I walk through to where the others are sat having breakfast. I go get a bacon sandwich and sit next to jess- the only seat left.

Danny: morning

Jess: good morning

Tom: morning Dan

Will: yo

I laugh and eat my sandwich, we chat a bit about the show and how excited we are to get down to full on filming. I watch jess as she laughs and smiles, she is mesmerising. I get my phone out and text her- yes even though she is next to me.

Text: morning sexy, I just wanna kiss you right now… and please stop biting your lip… you really don’t know the effect its having!;)xxxxxxx

I smile and join back into the conversation. She soon checks her phone and smiles before replying. My phone buzzes in my pocket I leave it a little while so it doesn’t look obvious.

Text: morning, I wanna kiss you too but I think maybe that would be naughty ;) and what like this? ;) Xxxxxxx

She bites her lip in seductive way, i almost hold my breath. Ugh. A guy walks over- dressed nicely…

Man: your cars are here.

Will thanked him and we got up,

Jess: im just going to pop to the toilet first…

She walks off

Danny: me too

I turn and walk towards the toilets. I open the female toilets and she is stood in front of the mirror redoing her lipstick. She smiled, I could see both toilets were open- no one in here. I smile at her as she puts her make up bag back in her bag. I stand behind her and run my hands round her wait. She turns round and smiles.

I hear someone outside coming in and she pushes me into one of the cubicles. Her long nails tickling my chest, she closes the door- locking it and I push her against it. I hover millimetres in front of her lips- I could feel her warm, soft breath on my lips. It sent shivers down my spine.

She closes the gap and put lips intertwine, her hands run through my hair and my hands grasp her bum. She pulled away but kept close.

Jess: im gunna have to redone my make-up now… god… *whisper*

I laugh

Danny: I’ll have to do my hair *whisper*

Something rolled under from the other cubical; I bent down and picked it up. It was a condom. A voice then came through

Old lady: just be safe…

Jess covered her mouth and I tried not to laugh, we heard the door go and both burst into fits of laughter.

Danny: oh my god!

Jess couldn’t breathe she was laughing so hard

Danny: just be safe now *funny voice*

Jess: s-stop i-I c-ant b-rea-the!!

We eventually calm down, jess sorts her makeup out and I sort my hair out and we leave still laughing about the whole thing.