Chapter Seven

Dan eventually reached a decision and a small girl jumped up. She was dressed like a smaller version of Danny, spandex and all. I realized that her hair was teased like his and she giggled in his manner. He laughed and made a face as she approached the stand. Leaning into the mic she cleared her throat and smiled.

"Okay, so totally honored to be picked by my role model and spirit animal, Mr. Sexbang!" her voice sounded like a song almost. Danny grinned and nodded for her to go on. "I was just wanting to know if you ever thought you met the woman of your dreams." I sat back and wondered what brought her to ask. Was she nosy? Was her mind hoping in some sick land he'd say yes, her? I shook my head out of the thoughts and waited for him to respond. He thought about this and finally leaned in his mic.

"Honestly, no. I tend to um not keep in contact with the women I dream of. I mean they aren't real!" Danny chuckled as he dodged the bullet and sat back. The girl smiled slightly and went back to sit down. "Alright buddy your move!" Danny said loudly to Arin.

Arin stood up and searched the far back. He hummed almost for a minute into his mic thinking. Suzy made a sound and Arin suddenly chose someone whom had their hands full. A rather large man skipped down and handed them all copies of different games. He said he was a programmer and made them all into adventure characters for their own games. Amazed at the work Arin high fived him and nodded toward the stand. The man walked over and stood behind it. He was balding slightly, had a Pokemon hoodie on with shorts that were camouflage.

"I am totally in love with the channel guys, you are awesome, anyway I was wondering if you guys ever considered doing your own personal tour of the Grumpspace?" He let the silence not ruin his enthusiasm as he waited while Arin and the others discussed in small doses.

"Um, no because the show we have is not a visual image of us, but just of us fucking up your favorite games and shit." Dan chimed in with a sigh and looked so proud. I giggled quietly and looked to him and caught his eyes glued to me. He pointed slightly as Arin went on to further explain while chuckling and I shook my head "no" with a smile. I couldn't believe it, two questions in and they broke down both people. He winked again and went back to the discussion that was ending. I couldn't help when she was an inch from me. Shrill sounding voices came from behind me. A girl had turned to either her friend or fellow fan-mate and giggle manically.

"Jess! Jess! Oh my gosh did you fucking see that shit! Danny totes winked at me and I has been staring at me the whole time. Ugh! I be he'll pick me for a question!" Her and her friend, uh, Jess, I could feel bouncing from their seat. I felt my phone go off again and checked it, now slightly annoyed.

Dude please come up and ask something I can't turn into a huge dick answer! I'm losing faith that anyone has an interest in something sensible right now :/

I rolled my eyes and grinned. Danny gave me a look to flail and I sighed and turned on my phones light and pretended to suddenly want to participate. I watched it as Ross was thinking and Danny piped up and suggested someone from the other side of the room. Ross looked over to the left side and chose quickly. Dan nodded to me that he would get to me. I seen him look down quickly again and back up to the girl in a Sonic the Hedgehog outfit before them. She looked really young and when she spoke it was quiet and shy.

"I um-", she squeaked,

"Speak up, Dear, it's okay!" Suzy tried to sooth the girl. She probably was nervous.

"Okay um, hi," the entire group in an "awe" tone said hi back, "I was so nervous and still am so bear with me please!" They nodded and Ross smiled big. She giggled and that's when it occurred to me that she was going for his attention. "Okay, Ross!" she grew brave, and then Danny cut in.