Chapter Seventy-Six

Dan let the engine come to life and I understood his fascination with something. Watching him sit in my throne was something I couldn't not smile for. Dan looked over to me to ask something when he caught me staring. He slowly leaned back facing me and swiftly threw on his aviators. Danny tilted them down and made a very sexy face. I smiled wider just overly excited that he knew this was probably one of my more favorite things.

"I like you in my seat I think." I mused. He kept his eyes on me as I slid over to him and kissed him. I slowly reached up and snagged his aviators and slid them on as I returned to the other side. Dan eyed me jokingly and then took out his phone. He tapped a couple things and smiled like he was being sneaky. I took a look back out the window and before I could pull out my own phone Dan shift.

"Babe." Dan said casually just to get my attention. My head looked over and I heard his camera go off. I smiled and shook my head going back to reaching for my phone now wanting to get him back. I pulled up my camera as he had done so and slid towards him. Dan liked the idea and let me recline back with him. I snapped the photo and the preview came out awesome. Dan was resting an arm over the seat with a grin on his face that wasn't big but just casual. He was comfortable and I noticed even with the glasses on I had the same look of that we were just enjoying our time. Dan's arm reached around and I felt him tug the aviators off of me to steal them back.

"Oh come on I love those!" I whined with a giggle. Dan threw them back on and I sat up on my knees back to the camera. It meant if he snapped a picture, "Honorary Grump" was going to read with on the back of my hoodie and Dan was pretty much giving the approval. I left my fingers softly work into his hair and looking into his shades. Dan's smile grew wider as we both looked into the other's eyes. Another camera sound and I moved back to my spot.

"Okay, now that we have stalled, had a little photo shoot, which I totally like how you have Arin's seal of approval in a shot, very awesome, we need to get going. It is like almost after four! We have three hours to find shit, and pack crap!" Dan looked over as I was typing in a list of places we could go. I nodded acknowledging him and felt the truck shift. Dan slowly backed out and pulled up to the main road and stopped.

"Left." I said without looking up. Danny did as I said and I looked up to make sure I knew the rest of the way. I was having him drive to Meijer first. It was a huge store, there had to be an abundance of boxes. Dan got down the road, and I noticed for once no music was playing and we were quiet. I smiled to myself and snapped a picture of him driving.

"Saw that, punk!" Danny smiled as he pulled to a red light. He looked over and I blushed.

"So! Just wait until the moving vlogging starts!" I laughed. Dan raised an eyebrow and noticed the light and focused back on the road.

"You sure you want my hideous, loser, face in those? I mean come on, let's not scare away viewers!" Danny joked and I shook my head. It amazed me how much he didn't get that I was very much so wanting to include him.

"Um, yes I would like your not-so-loser face in my shit! Come one now! I won't get to do this but one other time!" I explained. Dan tried to catch that and then got it.

"Okay, fine! So where are you telling me to go?" Danny stopped at another light and I looked up.

"We are headed to," I was already recording a video and he noticed once the phone looked up with me, "Meijer!" I said happily. Dan nodded as the light turned again.

"So am I turning or no?" Dan hesitated and I shook my head.

"Straight way there!" I laughed. Dan smiled as he watched me acknowledge an audience.

"Wellp ladies and gentleman it has begun! Bonus features at the moment include the awesome Daniel Avidan," I let the camera pan to him. Danny threw a thumbs up and smiled as he watched the road. "he is for the first time handling Michigan roads that actually aren't that great. And for fun, if you haven't noticed already, indeed he as well driving my crappy truck that I honestly love so much!" I laughed. Dan kept a grin on his face more than likely enjoying me work myself. "So, Danny?" I began my little interview with him. Dan stopped at a red light and looked over.