Chapter Forty-Six

Dan let me go in one hold to answer the door. I felt my color drain just from being jumpy. Dan opened the door as wide as him and I heard someone say they needed him. Dan nodded and shut the door behind him.

"I uh, have to go do this take, um, I'm not going to kick you out, but if you'd like to sit on the loveseat they have out there just so anyone who may be needing to sit can, feel free? Or you can hide in here." Dan's offer to stay in here seemed like more hiding. I remembered he swore no more. I got up without a word and opened the door in front of him. He smiled with a shrug and closed it behind us as we walked deeper into the place. I took his hand with mine and smiled at him. He looked to it then back to my face and smiled slyly.

"You said." Was all I reminded him. He sighed and closed his eyes remembering. When he opened them he lifted our hands and kissed the back of mine. I smiled wider up at him as we passed a ton of people who must have been helping work on this.

"So I did, huh?" Dan chuckled lightly. I smirked at him as we rounded a corner. A green screen was in front of our view and a few props were off the side. The ceiling was really high and I caught Mark dressed as a sailor. He was laughing with Arin who was dressed as a sailor as well. Dan kept our hands together as we strolled up to them. Mark looked between us and Arin shook his head.

"Well look at you guys!" Arin pointed between Dan and I. Both of us blushed and Dan shrugged.

"You know me, picking up groupies and shit!" Dan joked. I play hit his chest as he pulled me close to him in a hug.

"Mind if I get a piece of that?" Arin looked to Dan whom looked at him pretending to be offended.

"Uh no! I saw her first!" Dan retorted with a laugh. Arin laughed hysterically and shook his head.

"Uh I was asking her?" Arin pointed to me and I shook my head no looking to Dan. He thumbs upped me with a grin.

"I love how Dan is completely okay with her disagreeing!" Mark chuckled. Arin pouted and grabbed Mark up with a glare now towards me.

"Fine! I'll just take your best friend!" Arin said spitefully. I looked at Mark whom was unable to protest as Arin dragged him away. Dan and I laughed still holding each other. A few crew members smiled at him and I as they walked passed and I felt different. I felt a hint of pride rush through me that I was Dan's. I was brought back to my own head when Dan rubbed my back.

"[Y/N], hun?" he was trying to talk to me. I looked up at his face clearly amused.

"Yes?" I said a little bashful. He pointed to different things and sort of gave me a rundown on where we stood.

"That green screen is going to have like a yatch on it and I totally get to bounce around and be goofy. Over there," he pointed to the other wall that had a kitchen set up, "is a totally different gig I have to do with Brian! Andddd that is the director, he was the one whom called me out. And pretty soon they'll need me so I mean, wherever you feel better standing feel free!" Dan I noticed left out something. I sort of spun to have him resting his arms around my waist as I faced everything. I softly clung to his arms as we swayed naturally.

"Danny?" I had to know where she was. Dan leaned straight forward so his face was close to mine but upside down.

"Huh?" Dan answered in a chipper voice with a huge grin that I was the perfect height he could do that. I smiled wide before I spoke.

"Where's my favorite person at?" I sarcastically sounded excited and he shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"She's in this take, don't worry. Remember I said it's handled okay?" Dan rubbed his nose to mine still upside down. I cocked an eyebrow with a devious smirk. He shifted a little closer and pecked my lips. I let a giggle slip as he stood back up to his original position. A couple 'aws' rang across the room. I leaned back and looked up to see Dan nodding and looking very red in the face.