Chapter Sixty-Four

I felt Dan raise up behind me as I slowly moved with him. I pushed myself off the pillow and tried to turn to look over my shoulder to make sure I heard him right. He was perched up on his knees waiting for me to move. I turned to face him until I felt him lean forward to keep me still.

"Babe?" I almost squeaked out as his larger hands pressed against my bare back and pushed up the fabric of my shirt. I dipped my head forward to pull it off down in front of me. I went to try and turn again as Dan ran his hands back down stopping at my bra.

"Mmm." Dan groaned unclipping it. I felt him run his fingers along the straps as it fell under me as well. He hovered over me then cupping both my breasts and squeezing sensually. I gasped in delight when he caught my nipples between his fingers and squeezed harder. I heard him hum approvingly at the noises I couldn't stop from creeping out of my mouth.

"Baby?" my voice was above a whisper. Dan I felt scoot closer to me. His right hand left its post, but he worked his left still massaging. I felt my hair fall to the side and a set of lips appear on my back. They kissed up to my ear and I was again feeling double the pleasure on my chest. I hummed some more feeling actually relaxed and slightly aroused. Dan slipped back behind me and I felt his hands leave my now needy chest. My nipples I could feel were missing his touch and I whined low at the absence.

"Patience, my dear, patience, you always are so eager to just go hun." Dan cooed so I could hear him from behind me. I felt his hands then massage my waist working down to the waistband on the sweats of his I wore. His fingers curled underneath it and I felt the cool air hit my skin as they slid down to me knees. "God you are gorgeous from all angles darlin'." Dan complimented my assets. I felt him shift more and a hand gently lifted my right leg and then my left. I felt the sweats and underwear in them disappear as I tried to picture what he was doing.

"Danny you'd said you were gonna love me, baby, you promised." I whined softly to him. Dan hummed low and I heard the warm smile behind it. Dan shifted again, but I couldn't feel what he was doing. I barely heard something else hit the floor.

"I am baby, just in a slightly different position. I'm right here though, and not gonna hurt you. Okay?" Dan's coo was easy to fall into a trance with. I nodded trusting him and suddenly felt puffs of air near my lips. I inhaled uneasy as Danny's tongue slowly worked to my core. I gripped the sheets up in front of me and cried out softly.

"Baby, no, D-Danny" I tried to imagine where he was or how he was having to be positioned to make his eating out session successful. I had a poor picture in my head and tried to hope he'd understand.

"You're fine, it's still just me, and still the same thing, I'm fine, we're fine. Just let me take care of you angel." Danny was soft with his words and I swallowed hard as he went back to slurping and teasing me. I tried very hard not to back into his mouth the more intense it had got. Dan's tongue did it's famous figure-eight motion and I felt my hands cramping and legs shaking from how close he had me. I moaned into the pillow louder and wound up giving in unwillingly and pushed myself more towards his mouth.

"Baby, ah, ahhh, ahhhhh, Danny, ohhhh" I whined out into the pillow. Dan wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me in even closer. I felt his stubble near new places and whined louder.

"Mmm, baby, that's it, gimme all ya got. There, ya go, its okay, I gotchu." Dan took a second to encourage me that I was doing fine. I leaned in closer to the source of pleasure as Dan flicked my clit a few more times. I was full on screaming into the pillow trying to not explode all over him. Dan fought me on it though and I felt and then heard him slurping and nipping at me.

"Baby no, no, no, agh, no, no BABY!" I exploded anyway and as I increasingly begged him not to let me do it. I felt small kisses pepper my thighs from behind me as Danny let go of my legs. I was still face down into the pillow as Dan soothingly massaged my rear. Dan's kisses slowly snuck up to my lower back and then trailed to my shoulder. I hummed back to feeling blissful earning a low chuckle from Dan. "See? Not so bad huh?" Dan slightly teased me as his warm body hovered over me again. I exhaled softly trying to use all my senses to help figure out what was next.