One-Hundred-Ten

"Baby?" I said rustling through my stuff. Dan was tryng to figure out the TV so we could snuggle with a movie. I couldn't find something for bed and was sort of feeling a little too exposed. It was still a different place and not our room.

"Whatsup?" Dan stepped over me still nude as well as he watched me look up at him with a sigh.

"I can't find pajamas, did you remember to put them in here when you put some of your boxers in here?" I sounded helpless and stressed over the thought watching Dan blankly stare at me trying to remember.

"I uh? I'm sure I did!" Dan knelt down with me and grabbed even his stuff to go through. He dragged it to the bed and I spun to see him looking more and more concerned that he may not have. I looked back to the mess of clothes I had thrown around me and sighed to my new task of folding them. I began to do that when Dan's cheer that he may have found them startled me. "THANK FUCKING GOD, I was about to sacrifice a shirt for you!" Dan left a pair of shorts and tank top for me on the bed. I smiled before standing up to go to him.

"My hero." I said quietly as I wrapped my arms around him. Dan smirked shaking his head denying again this term.

"No hero babe," Dan stretched with a lazy smile as his torso curved to me, "just a boyfriend with a bad memory!" Dan joked as he came back to form curling his fingers into my hair before kissing the top of my head. I held his wrists gently while resting my forehead above his bare stomach. Dan's fingers gently scratched my scalp as he held my head to him. I sighed out feeling relaxed and a little sleepy from his small gesture.

"I love you Danny, you're too good to me." I said softly looking up at him. Dan's mouth turned into a loving smile before tilting my lips to his. His 'Hubby' kiss was tender as always and when he pulled back I felt finger tips tracing my spine.

"Love you more, angel, and I don't believe I could be ever too good to you." Dan shook his head slow still smiling. I rolled my eyes as he held me a little longer just staring into my eyes. I rested my hands on his chest gently tracing his skin smiling warmly to him as well.

"I should get dressed," I looked out to the balcony then back to Dan who had followed my eyes, "I wanna see the view before bed." I had no idea why I had been speaking with a softer tone. I assumed just cause how quiet it was with Dan and I tonight it made sense. Dan nodded then looked at his bags before taking my hand and kissing my promise ring.

"If my lady wishes for a moment on the balcony, so shall it be, princess." Dan softly replied as well. I blushed before he pulled back letting our fingers linger until he giggled with me being more near his bags. I let my hand drop and couldn't stop grinning like an idiot as I turned to step into my shorts. I got them on my waist and heard Dan groan with a laugh.

"What?" I turned to Dan after I got my shirt on seeing him sliding his hands down his face with an incredulous smile. I knelt down to sit by him rubbing his back as he sighed.

"Remembered your shit, totally forgot even a decent pair of sweats. Fucking great!" Danny licked his bottom lip and shook his head. I frowned feeling bad when he turned to me. His eyebrow raised and I watched him seem confused.

"What? Do I not feel bad?!" I laughed out. Dan reached over to ruffle my hair with a chuckle.

"So my girlfriend, who just loves to ogle me, is upset that I am stuck in boxers at night?" Dan smiled slyly at me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Babe! I do not ogle you all the time! Gosh, Dan!" I joked with him following a playful shove. Dan giggled and shoved me back. I tackled him then onto the floor. Dan held my sides as he fell flat with a loud thud. We both were giggling like kids as we tried to flip the other. Dan being all limbs made it hard, but not impossible. I was about to flip us again when a knock that seemed loud was heard on the door. Dan and I froze snickering while we touched our noses together. The knock sounded again with a loud sigh from the other sigh. Dan pecked my lips before helping me up with a bounce.