Chapter Seventy

It had been almost a half hour it felt like before either of us made a move. I was almost startled when Dan's chuckle erupted from him. I watched his head roll up to look to me and had been met with a dopey, lazy, grin that had me smiling back to him.

"And what are we finding humorous Dan?" I asked as Dan shifted. He slipped back out the rest of the way and stumbled on his way to my side. I watched him shake his head indicating for me to give him a chance to move. Dan eventually made it unscathed and I noticed he was in a mood to be held instead of holding me. I tried to ignore the scratchy hairs on his cheeks as he rested against my chest. His arm gently hugged my torso close to him as I brought my arm under his hair so I could run my fingers through it. Dan snuggled for a moment before finally answering me.

"I laughed because, well, I never got my answer damn you." Dan mumbled into my side boob and I had to giggle at the thought that he was unsuccessful. I sighed and looked to the ceiling in exasperation. After all the hard work he just tried to do, the least I could give, was him the answer to his riddle.

"Danny, I owe you, hm?" I smiled back to his hair more than his actual self. I heard a groan fall from him that sounded like he was thinking I was going to wind up teasing him again.

"Are you actually gonna tell me, or do I have to just accept this nonsense?" Dan's playful tone was back online and I giggled shaking my head. I watched him shift to face me but still on my side. His hand had been making lazy patters on my tummy as we had begun the conversation. I smiled with a nod finally able to just let him have his way.

"Babe, geeze, I giggled because you get so worked up about my small little thoughts sometimes. It's rather entertaining to wonder what you think I am wondering, and then when you got nothing, it's like you lose your mind!" I started off explaining the giggles first because after some thought I had wondered if to Dan, it had been humiliating. Dan shook his head and sighed, but kept the growing smile on his face.

"Well, hun, you certainly got me there! Seriously it is entertaining to guess, but once I am out of options, and then you just sat here and told me that you weren't going to tell me; it drove me up the wall!" Dan explained and we both shared a giggle fit. Dan buried his head into my neck and I felt warm lips press to it softly. "I thought maybe, if I could turn you on enough, you'd just tell me!" Dan looked back up and me and shook his head like he was still shocked it went the way it did. "I mean, I tried, and then you did the thing, and I was like 'Oh fuck this is not going to go my way at all!' Then you like followed suit and I freaked out for a sec! I mean babe, usually our shit is sickening vanilla, and honey," Dan looked into my eyes sincerely, "do not think for one second I become bored, or uninterested, from it! Please! No, like," Dan sighed still and displayed a crooked smile, "that fucking voice, you let it just fall from your lips. I mean yes, I will admit, I have done some, well, interesting, role-plays, but usually it's fuckin decided beforehand! No, not this, this was like," Dan looked up passed me trying to figure out the word he needed, "my head wants to say spontaneous, but that completely isn't the entire deal. Fuck, no, this, you, and the entire mood, like, clearly, it shifted. It's why I stopped and was like stalling. All I could do was hope to god I was getting the right idea and thank you for making sure of so! So all the work I planned on doing to you, just for funsies, and shit-" Dan was on a roll but a term made me have to cut in.

"Funsies?!" I laughed at his choice of terminology. Dan laughed with me then.

"Yes, funsies, lemme finish!" Dan placed a hand over my mouth and we both giggled as he continued, "Anyway! So yeah! Okay you sorta ruined my fun, but we created a whole different kind of fun which, let's be honest, that was some intense, work! I mean damn, baby! I still cannot get over you pulling the fast one on me! All I wanted was to totally eat you out, make you scream, and then was going to be like okay, I'm sorry, please tell me." Dan bowed his head as we continued to laugh in between his thoughts, "But NO! Instead, it was like," Dan swallowed but continued on, "one of the most smooth in and out of character moments I honestly ever endured in that situation and I cannot tell you how elated I was when we came out of it. It was almost like a natural thing! I love it," Dan scooted to lean his forehead on mine and I smiled up at him. His small, lazy, snicker, followed by a bit lip caused me to caress his face then with my hands. "Yes, I love it, and I love you. So much." Dan kissed me longingly and when he pulled away it was a different feeling.