Chapter Thirty-Six

It seemed like forever before I heard the doors open and close after everyone had said good-bye. Ross and Kevin showed up toward the end and I heard a ton of back and forth below me. I noticed a couple times I would laugh and things would go quiet. Though I assumed no one heard me because things continued on as normal. I still felt silly as I waited for the call that I could move finally. I hadn’t eaten, slept, or been able to stretch since last night. I sighed while surfing the web when my phone finally rang.

“Hey!” I said into my phone. Arin’s number had popped up. I swear it felt like a million years.

“Hey there, Little One, you ready to come out of hiding?” Arin asked with a snicker. I huffed over the phone and that’s when he laughed.

“Shut up, can I come out now?!” I whined. Arin by that point swung open the door.

“WAKE THE FUCK UP!” he yelled as if I had been sleeping all day. I jumped as he keeled over laughing.

“COME ON ARIN!” I play hit him after I hopped off the bed to grab something from the kitchen. He followed me in and I met Suzy standing at their counter with a huge yawn and a tea in her hand.

“Hey there! You sleep any after we all left?” she asked sweetly. By the look on her face she didn’t sleep at all. I would have thought she’d catch a few while they recorded.

“Nope! I am starving though, do you guys possibly have anything for a sandwich?” I was very hopeful. She nodded and turned to the fridge. I waited patiently still noticing Arin just hanging around the doorway.

“Um, when you’re done, I want you to follow me. I need to show you something.” He said with a smile. I nodded before starting to make my double decker. I started thinking about the song Ninja Sex Party did called “Ultimate Sandwich.” This caused me to begin humming. Arin I heard chuckle behind me. I looked over and smiled continuing to hum the strange song. Suzy made a weirded out face as I looked back down to cut the sandwich in half. I had used anything she placed infront of me. I laid it on a paper towel before I turned to Arin.

“Can I eat while you show me?” I asked taking a bite. I had to say, I made pretty good sandwiches.

“I, uh, heh, guess? I mean you’ll never guess what it is.” Arin said very cryptically. I shrugged as he turned to lead me to wherever this thing was. I munched on half for now and figured after I’m done seeing this thing or whatever I can sit and just enjoy the other. Arin turned to me before we reached the basement landing and shushed me.

“I need you to be as fucking quiet as possible.” He whispered.

“Why?” I whispered back. He rolled his eyes and I shrugged again with another bite as we decended down to the basement. I noticed all the lights were on, the screen was going, but had a game paused on it. It wasn’t until I heard snoring did I figure anything to be new. I looked passed the screen from the TV to see a very knocked out Danny. He had a controller barely in his hands and his head was laying back on the top of the couch. If he had been any straighter his head would be upside down on the other side. He looked as though he had been waiting on Arin to come back and passed out. I looked to Arin who was giggling. I looked back and Dan twitched causing the controller to slide slowly down off his lap. It made a loud thud that barely even phased the sleeping giant. I started giggling now with Arin just seeing how pathetic it was.

“I was gone to piss, came back, and he was dead. I knew you’d get a kick out of it, so here we are!” Arin said a little over a whisper. I giggled some more and shook my head at him. There were two ways we could do this. We could be dicks and wake up Danny in the worst way ever, or we could just let him sleep. I looked to Arin who was thinking way ahead of me. “So, he’s at a point where I found out, his snores almost are his responses if he were talking in his sleep. I know one of his like jokingly worst fears would be that I just up and start an episode and he falls the fuck out. So, [Y/N] I have a proposition for you!” Arin smiled darkly. I looked to Dan whom was clearly not responding anytime soon and grinned back to his best friend.