One-Hundred-Eighteen

"Wow man, this is like harder than it-" Kevin went to finish and Barry spoke up.

"Looks?" Barry grinned as Kevin nodded to him. He was went back to searched and I found myself giggling at some of the things people held up.

"Um, screw it, you, in the back with the-the ninja turtles mask!" Kevin laughed. A taller man wearing the rest of the Michelangelo cosplay wandered on down to a podium. He leaned into the mic and waved.

"Hey guys!" he said cheerfully. We all gave a 'hey' or 'hello' and he nodded continuing. "Um so huge, fan," he started and Ross scoffed.

"Duh!" Ross teased but waved on with an apology.

"You're not wrong Ross, but um this one's for Danny!" I watched Dan wink at him and then laugh.

"Shoot bro!" Dan said smiling. The guy chuckled and nodded before asking.

"Okay, okay, so um, not sure if this is too personal, but uh, when you guys have sex who's on top?" the guy stepped back and Dan blinked but then took the loop hole and made a break for it.

"Uh well, sometimes um Arin and I play rock, paper, scissors between sonic takes and like since he's really good usually I'll lose and yeah he's on top a lot. So Arin is." Dan laughed as Arin stood posing as the champ.

"No no I mean-" The guys tried gesturing and Dan cut him off.

"No, like seriously I suck at it and swear to god Arin is on top!" Dan kept with it.

"So, thanks man, that was awesome, um Barry!" Arin nodded his way. Barry exhaled and then smiled looking around the room.

"Man, oh man, tons of things to pick!" Barry laughed as Kevin whispered something in his ear. "Let's go with the freakin' oh what is it called?!" Barry lost his train of thought.

"Be specific man!" Arin joked as Barry nodded trying to remember.

"OH it's a anti-possession tattoo thing from that one show!" Barry tried and I couldn't stop myself from helping.

"It's, it's from Supernatural, Bear!" I piped up. Barry pointed and thanked me. A woman with longer hair, that I could tell passed the lights, dressed in a kimono walked up and waved with a huge smile.

"Hello everyone!" the woman sounded overjoyed as well and again we all said 'hello' back. "Alrighty so kind of a cliché question, if you will. Um," she went to ask and Ross sighed obnoxiously.

"Oh boy, another one!" Ross teased and Arin flicked Ross's ear.

"Be nice, let the nice girl speak her peace!" Arin scolded and then motioned for her to go on.

"Thanks Arin, um, I feel so bad for another one for Danny, but it is?" She sounded bashful and Dan leaned forward with a warm smile.

"No worries, not everyone is here for me it's really okay!" Dan reassured her and she smiled wider and nodded.

"Well good, cause the rest of you guys are awesome as well, but yeah so Danny, um, how do you and [Y/N] make a relationship work like being part of youtube, and sort of having to be more in the public eye?" she looked nervous to ask and Dan looked to me with a shrug. I used my honesty skills and spoke for him.

"Well uh, okay, do you mind if I sort of answer with him?" I got permission and the woman nodded liking this idea. "Okay so like Arin and Suzy will get this, uh, at first? We tried hard to sort of keep me out of the light. Like it's pressure anyways with natural elements of being with someone at first, and so we decided to keep me like not so out there. Which, I didn't mind, he didn't mind, and it was nice. Um, once my channel got out there and people sorta put two and two together it was sort of making sure that we knew that it was stable enough to come out and not so much parade it but," I let Dan take over and explain.