Chapter Fifty-Three

"Mmmm, God I'm a lucky man" Dan pulled us closer together cooing as he finally came down. We decided to have our or sort of second breakfast. I squeezed him as I giggled at how dramatic he was over a quickie. He pulled my face to his and obnoxiously kissed me before rolling over to hover over me.

"We should have been there like, yesterday!" I giggled as Dan's stubble ticking my cheek and neck. I squealed for mercy as another raspberry had been planted on my stomach as he slid off the bed heading my warning. I caught my breath before sitting up. Dan held out a pile of clothes that looked familiar. "These are not!" I took the stack and smiled at them.

"Yes, they totally are, and we totally need showers! So! You can join me, or you may take your own!" Dan just had a towel and I thought about it.

"Well I mean we would be saving water!" I giggled mischievously. Dan shook his head still standing before me in all his glory.

"You're the one also wanting to get going!" Dan laughed as he teased me. I cocked an eyebrow his way making him laugh more.

"Get in, I'll go grab a towel and meet you!" I declared. Dan kicked off his boxers realizing he didn't need em. I watched his bare butt strut away as I giggled. Dan turned halfway back to me and attempted a smoldering face. I whistled as he shut the door. Dan's cackling gave it away that he got the hint. I looked in the small closet I heard him open earlier and found a fluffy towel for myself. I threw off the shirt Dan had left on me during and crept to the door. I did so because the closer I got the more singing I heard.

"...The blacksmith and the artist, reflect it in their heart, forge their creativity, closer to the heart.." Dan's voice was soft and low just like Geddy sang. I slowly pushed open the door and watched his silhouette rock as he now hummed running soap through his hair. I let myself lean on the doorway and take him in. He was just himself and had no idea someone was even there. As creepy as it could be I smiled as I did let my mind wander as to how this would be like. My left ring finger felt heavier as my mind let itself imagine being his wife. I watched him slowly turn around and he must have saw me. I watched him move slowly to push the shower door back and reveal himself.

He held his soaking wet arms out as I let the towel drop. I stepped to him and he helped me in the shower. I let myself be turned to be the one under the water as his warm wet lips took mine. The water spray hit my back and I relaxed under it. Dan pulled away and turned for shampoo. He put some in his hand and scrubbed my dirty hair. "Babe?" he asked almost with a giggle. I had my eyes shut in case he missed and got soap in my eyes.

"Hmm?" I hummed while he worked up a better lather than I ever did. I assumed from having a huge amount of hair he knew how to handle the chaos that was my head for a moment.

"You uh, wanna tell me why you were just totally creepin instead of just getting in with me?" Dan's smile I could hear in his tone. I sighed loudly getting ready to sound like a cheeseball. I stepped back as I felt his fingers gently tilt my head.

"I uh," I let him get the front part so I could speak, "I heard you singing Rush, and I didn't want to take you out of your own little moment. Honestly, it was comforting to watch and hear. Sorry I mean if it bugged you I just," I took the reins on rinsing my hair. Dan's hands took my hips and stepped closer to me.

"So wait, you just, stood there, and let me be alone for a moment?" Dan was making sure that's what I was saying. I nodded as I rang my hair out of excess water. I opened my eyes to him warmly smiling while musing at the idea. "That's actually sort of sweet of you." Dan smiled wider and looked to the side for a sec. I casually grabbed up body wash and used my hands as a luffa. Dan's face was confused then comforting as I scrubbed him myself. I worked my way down to his shaft and balls and then to his legs. I took the shower head as he handed it to me and rinsed him working my way up. I handled his jewels with care and even pecked his inner thighs as I stood back up. Dan's eyes were glossing over just curious and content all in one with how I did things.