Chapter Sixty-Nine

"It's not even that important, D-BABE, STO-OP!" I whined helplessly under Danny's touches that had progressed further from being soft to torcher. I giggled slightly as Dan's growls became more and more apparent that he indeed was frustrated with my little secret keeping. I felt the shirt go up and my belly exposed. Dan's mouth suctioned down towards the waistband of my shorts. Each milestone he made towards my center sent a shockwave that I refused to acknowledge in hopes I could fight this. His fingers curled on either side of the elastic part as well, and I watched him look up with and evil grin before he spoke.

"Last chance baby-girl, Tell. Me. Now!" Danny grew from asking simply, and now had turned demanding. I could only imagine for a moment how far he went into role playing in bed. I blinked out of this thought as a warm, wet, set of lips appeared just above my groin. I giggled in another response and heard Dan's tongue click that clearly I, had made the wrong decision. "Wellp, now I'm gonna have no fuckin choice, but to make you scream." Dan's casual shrug and hint of a chuckle forced me to fall back to laying down with an arm over my face.

"Oh, how will I ever survive, such torture?!" I dramatically whined. Dan responded just as dramatically back, and I felt his words right where I couldn't have been more sensitive as he spoke.

"Oh, well, um, you," Dan's mouth edged towards his target before he finished his sentence, "wont." I in an instant felt all of Danny's face buried into my crotch. My back arched as if I were being possessed and I grabbed on the sheets for dear life. Tongue and lips were all over every part near my dripping core and I was loving it. I tried very hard to keep in whatever character we were portraying here and tried my best to see if I could push it further.

"Ah, but, b-Danny, I-I was-s-s-" I was slurring while hissing as Dan went to town. I felt him flick my bundle of nerves with his magical tongue with no mercy. Only was it replaced by a thumb so he could respond quickly.

"Youuu what, baby?" Danny asked casually before slowly torturing me as I tried to find the rest of my statement I was trying to execute. I let out a cry while unwillingly feeling my body betray me and shift toward the magical movements that man's mouth was working. Dan had slowed to suckling on my clit earning happier cries from my betraying mouth as well.

"I-I was- I was gon-na, t-tell youuuu ah, AH!" I felt hands grab up my ass and Dan lifted me to him. I could tell somehow he was sitting up on his knees on the floor and was resting on his elbows, enjoying the promised torture he did indeed produce. Dan smacked his lips as he stopped for a second to dip his tongue into my cunt with a hum short after. I peeked down at him and his eyes had been waiting for me to finally get curious enough to look. I locked on to the piercing stare that was aimed at me. Danny dipped further and I let my head roll back as the waves washed over me. I immediately snapped it back to him however, when the ghost of panting breaths had replaced his lips.

"What were you gonna tell me?" Dan asked almost sternly. His eyes had no play in them and his mouth was just a sliver open to even his breathing. I swallowed hard not ready at how much the stare of him and the tone of his voice had caught me in a trance. My eyes darted to his face looking for any sign of his loving side and when I saw none. My head told me to keep playing along. Something in him would have to give.

"I-I was gonna tell you, um," I started to try and sound innocent as possible which caused my voice to sound higher pitched. Dan swiveled his tongue in a quick motion causing my entire body to react as if electricity had been sent through me. I let the quivering whine passed my lips and Dan chuckled darkly almost on queue.

"Go on baby, I'm sorry, you were saying?" Dan's tone was a mocking sort of had a villainous polite fix on it. I swallowed hard and breathed out. Danny lifted his head waiting for me to continue as I tried to find the words. I felt his hands slowly continue to knead my ass that was cradled perfectly in his larger hands.