Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Forty-Three

                Okay so you're in town then? Interesting! Yeah Mark I would totally approve of staying with and I hope you have fun! I'll be sure to relay to everyone your message. You seem excited and that makes me feel like shit tons better! So what game are you guys going to do? Maybe I'll just have to come bug you during that process as a surprise! Well now it's not one, but fuck it! Anywho enjoy yourself! You're awesome and feel free to text me. It's not a terrible thing ya know?

Love ya back sistah!

Arin!

I responded back with a question of lunch as Mark headed outside with me on his heels. We got in his car as my reply came in.

"So what shall be this verdict hm?" Mark asked as I pulled out my phone. I read the reply with a huge grin. I looked over with a quick nod that made Mark chuckle.

"He wants to know where we are going, and he is so there!" I said excited. I felt like I was getting to see a long lost family member. Mark now took out his phone to check for places.

"Ya know he asked something I should have known!" Mark laughed shaking his head. I giggled at his slight forgetfulness. It was something amusing to see him laugh at himself.

"I feel like you get so caught up in your work you just skip certain things that kinda are important." I laughed Mark now nodded quickly.

"You have no idea dude, I have walked out before without my glasses and tried to drive. Oh god, it was like so unsafe, but I had to turn around!" Mark chuckled while blushing a little. I laughed with him as he looked back to his phone.

"That just sounds horrible honestly!" I grinned. Mark agreed then made a noise.

"AH! I've done it! I know where we're going!" Mark smiled wide and I waited for him to tell me.

"Do I get to know?" I laughed after a moment. He narrowed his eyes thinking about it still.

"I'll just text Arin the address, and we'll be on our way!" Mark chuckled darkly. I playfully frowned and then snickered. Mark left the space of silence open for us to talk and he gladly filled it as he drove us off to meet Arin for food. I got to hear more about Mark's process for videos and such most of the time since I was just starting on my own compared to him. He managed to give a load of advice and I truly appreciated it.

Mark came around another turn eventually and we were greeted by a medium building with normal diner lights. I smiled to myself liking the simplicity of his decision. I noticed the same darker sedan with a hello kitty sticker in the window as he parked. Mark got out at the same time I had looked up to see Arin almost leap out. I took a look over and noticed a few things about him had changed. He had trimmed his hair, he was losing a ton of weight, and for once he was not in pajamas! Overall he looked great, and his smile was so big the moment he caught sight of me.

"Holy shit!" Arin bounced up to me with open arms.

"ARIN!" I screamed as I pretty much jumped into them. We hugged so tight that it looked like we had been trying to morph together. Mark was very patient as he stood there just glowing for our reunion.

"I've missed you so much, you have no fucking idea!" Arin said into my shoulder. I couldn't help but cry a little as he held on mutually tight as I did.

"I may have a small hint?" I laughed through tears. Arin pulled away to look at me as I sniffled. I noticed he had a few betraying him as well. We wiped our eyes and suddenly were pulled forward as Mark made it a group hug.

"I feel like I found your long lost twin or something,

"Kinda. I mean I called her Little One because geeze, some of the shit you say or like do I sit there and just 'I'VE SAID THAT!" Arin looked to me with a huge, proud, smile.