Chapter Eighty-Seven

"Fuck, babe, I-love you, shit!" Danny moaned out as he thrusted into me while I tried to kiss him again. I noticed the door played as another natural metronome to Danny's timing. He arms held me steady with him and I was still hoisted with mine around to the back of his head. My hands tugged his hair as he buried his head between my tits. His mouth sucked up one of them and I moaned louder than I had yet. Danny suckled loudly and popped it out of his mouth to leave sloppy kisses leading back to my lips.

"Hubby, fuck, h-harder!" I whined out. Danny let his hips pulled back and flicked em faster at my request. I screamed out his name in pleasure before nipping his jawline. Danny and I were working out the tension from earlier and it was definitely not a secret. I met him back face to face as his grip on my ass tightened. I whined over it and watched him love it.

"Mmm what princess?" Danny asked but it came out as more a taunt. His lips went for mine and he kissed me sensually. I quieted down but he kept me rammed against the door. His pace was that to torture as he knew I was almost there with him. Even if he knew he'd suffer as long as he could get his small bits in to hear me beg back at him it was worth it.

"H-Hubby, I wanna come!" I whined at him louder. Danny rolled his hips more and I felt him going to his hilt. Danny kissed my neck and mumbled on my skin.

"Getting' awfully bossy, almost like you plan on marrying me, hm?" Danny's smile was there in his voice. I moaned as he slowly escalated to a little bit faster just so he could keep me begging.

"I do, you ass! Danny! Come on-please!" I was screaming at him just so close. My entire body was shaking as he kept his sensual kisses leading behind my ear.

"Please what babe?" Danny flicked his hips for a preview of what technically we both needed. I scowled at him as he grinned sadistically. I whined quieter to almost sporting a pout as he bit his lip.

"No! Just-Da-DANNY!" I gripped his hair up in frustration. Danny winced and held back his bluffing moan. His grinned stayed and another flick had me gasp.

"Tell me momma, what?" Danny snickered softly as he started thrusting like as if it were just he and I and no one else, counting twenty people, outside the damn door. I dropped my forehead onto his shoulder and whined.

"You know! Just, please-" I felt soft kisses to my shoulder and heard Danny hum softly. We had gone from frantic, hate, sex to love making on the door. Danny was not letting us end that way, he was forever a romantic over savage fucking.

"Tell me baby-girl, just tell me." Danny whispered in my ear and I shivered. Danny's his rolled up and I 'mm'ed into him. He was calming my beast of a temper and knew it. I softly kissed his shoulder and he thrusted deeper but was not meaning to hurt me.

"I need you-" I heard my voice turn into a soft moan as I let Danny know what it was. His lips kissed my shoulder again and he breathed out.

"You need me and what baby?" Danny was cooing to me and I whimpered just feeling my body still on fired.

"I need you, and I love you, and just please-" my thought dropped off as Danny's hips picked up more. He nudge my head with his and I groaned.

"Hey, look at me baby-girl." Danny nudged again and lifted my head tired of being on the edge and settled it down on his forehead. Danny breathed out slow and I felt the warmth on my lips. "I love you too, so much, I promise no one is gonna lead me astray, you hear me?" Danny kissed me softly and I huffed trying not to get emotionally distressed adding onto the pending orgasm. "Do you hear me?" Danny asked still cooing, but it was a harder cut off. I breathed out and it was ragged.

"Yes." I barely whispered it. Danny kissed me again and bit his lip playfully.

"Yes-what? Tell me, baby-girl." Danny was hunting for something and I knew what he was asking me to say. I knew everyone was just gone, dead, or mortified to silence. My ears were tuned into the nothing that was now outside the door. My ears ran hotter as my attention was back to another set of deep hip rolls pushing me just a little closer. Dan's ridiculous discipline was unimaginable.