Chapter One-Hundred-One

Tears definitely flowed and even Arin let himself not ruin moments. Dan and I wound up tangled together on the sectional as things got more intense. Barry was so right about the lullaby being needed.

"Holy fuck you guys!" Suzy had said this three times now with a tissue dabbing at her make-up. The part where it was the reveal of the rings came in and Arin made a noise when he breathed out.

"Oh Danny! You romantic ass!" Arin wiped more tears away as Dan kissed my ring on screen and said 'my lady'. Danny sniffled with me as he pressed his cheek to my forehead after kissing it for the billionth time. I wiped my eyes again and chuckled over again the shaking Dan had going on as I held his ring.

"Fuck, man. I felt like I was gonna pass out." Dan mumbled to me.

"But you didn't, and still haven't." I reassured him. Danny had me inbetween his legs until things got really into it. He then had tangled his lanky self with me just knowing we both needed to have the other close.

"Aww, pictures! I wanna see!" Suzy gushed more and Kevin mocked her earning him a pillow to the face.

"We'll totally get copies for whoever, I mean, I didn't realize this was such a hit!" Dan announced and Arin rolled his eyes.

"Shut up man, just cause we been picking at ya guys doesn't mean for bad reason so shut up! I want twenty!" Arin laughed with Dan before turning back to see the freeze frame of Dan and I kissing after pictures. Ross giggled with Barry as they watched Dan casually toss my phone in my lap to take over my lips.

"Oh man, how close to a bad porno move was that?!" Ross shook his head and I heard Dan laugh.

"Man all I wanted was the one picture and she just had to have hers so I said 'fuck it come here!'" Dan explained as everyone giggled. When it ended a black screen faded in and had the words, 'To be continued...' on it in sliver letters.

"Oh fuck!" Arin shouted looking over to Dan. Dan was red as a tomato as everyone knew what that meant.

"Oh come on! That's totally fuckin' bullshit Barry! Now I have to fuckin' propose soon with that kinda pressure, gee thanks man!" Dan looked over to Barry whom high-fived him knowing it was a joke.

"Shut the fuck up Dan, you're gonna do it soon anyway, gosh!" Ross rolled his eyes and then ducked as Dan threw a pillow his way.

"Can it, Koala Man!" Dan said sternly. They laughed after glaring at the other and then stopped looking over as Arin stood to stretch.

"Well seems as though we have options. That was awesome and like about what? Forty minutes long? We can all go for I guess brunch or whatever? I mean unless we just get shit done and do dinner?" Arin shrugged as he scanned the room. Dan shifted indicating he needed up. I let him move and he motioned to Arin.

"Uh actually we need to talk with her about the panel bullshit. Plus I am keeping her for the session because I am assistant manager and said so." Dan made his stand, if you could call it that, and I watched Arin nod slowly.

"We can do that? Barry you got this since Dan needs to get rid of his weird snuggle boner?" Arin giggled like Dan was over the term.

"S-snuggle-boner?" Kevin shook his head and wanted no part of it.

"Yeah man I just made it up, FIGHT ME!" Arin puffed out his chest as Kevin stood up and flicked his nipple. Arin flinched and let his chest go with a giggle. "Fuck you Kevin, you ass!" Arin laughed more as Kevin hugged him before getting to work.

"So I guess its mostly a normal day? Since [Y/N] honestly did a ton more than we usually get done just Kev and I?" Barry shrugged as he handed Dan the DVD in a case then.