Chapter Eighty-One

I was snuggled up to Dan when I came to. The morning sun was rising up and I smiled just gazing to my window. Dan's small snores were still slightly buzzing in my ear causing me to smile to myself. I recalled last night and hoped Arin and Suzy were feeling okay. Tired I was sure was still part of it, but drinking while tired can be interesting. I sighed to myself thinking more, then, about Dan and I's future. Apart from finding a new type of tone, kiss, and now feeling, I wondered how he would actually do it. How could Dan Avidan pull off something so special to where he would be able to sit back and know it was going to be perfect enough for him to say that it was indeed, the right moment to proceed on and request me to be with him always?

I let my head ramble on and felt Danny shift. I let him curl me closer to him just settling back and sleeping on. I felt no want to move even though the guilt that Suzy and Arin had got here and nothing was done besides a hint of one room. I frowned to myself as well for pondering how long we had. It was about a two day's drive along with it and I wondered how everyone was going to pile everything into just two vehicles. It was going to be such a mess, but I figured I also could throw away a ton. Danny shifted once more and I knew he was awake by the sudden intake of air as he started to stretch behind me.

Arms disappeared and the bed slightly shook as Danny's limbs extended then coiled back in place. His arms reappeared both around my torso and for once, a very soft cheek pressed against mine. It slowly turned though, and then warmer, soft, lips ghosted over my cheek to behind my ear. They reached behind my lobe and their exhales caused me to shiver, but also giggle softly. A lower-pitched giggle responded and a firmer press of those lips appeared where I had felt the exhales.

"Morning babe, how ya feelin'?" Danny whispered in my ear. He kissed above it and nuzzled me. I breathed out before answering.

"Not as upset," I shrugged, "I mean I'm trying to also figure out this stupid moving process." I mumbled. Danny nuzzled me again and gently pulled on my shoulder so I would roll to face him. I snuggled into his chest and felt fingers softly comb strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Hey," Danny started and I looked up at him as I gently drew circles on his chest, "no stressing during 'nuggles. Totally not cool." Danny smiled down at me and I buried my face into his neck. I felt and heard him hum contently liking my response. I let out a sigh and it had a hint of a whine he did indeed catch. "Shhh, we're gonna get this. It's just boxes, we have more help, and we got all day now. It's gonna be so much easier, okay?" Dan tried to look at my face and I huffed. Danny rubbed my back after holding me tighter just letting it be. I eventually looked back up to him examining his face.

"You look cute babe." I whispered reaching up to stroke his shaved skin. Danny smiled warmly at me and I couldn't stop my own as always. Danny breathed out and I watched him cover my hand. It overlapped it and then slowly stroked down my arm soothingly.

"I had an amazing barber." Danny continued to whisper softly and I giggled. "She had great tits too." Danny's voice was lower as he executed his line. I blushed deeply seeming to not get over what compliments he always seemed to say at certain moments. Dan stopped stroking my arm and tilted my chin up so he could kiss me. As I complied the hand pressed between my shoulder blades as Danny deepened it. I reached up to stroke from his cheek to his crazy morning hand and heard a small throaty moan rise in him.

I felt his warm tongue lick my bottom lip and I let him have his way. He tongue greeted mine a good morning and I started making my own noises. Dan gripped a little tighter and rolled to hover over me. I heard him chuckle between kissing and figured out why as my senses noticed one of us was multitasking. My hips were slowly rolling to his out of just instinct and when Dan pulled away I stopped. Danny leaned down and nudged my head a little to the side with his lips and began kissing my jaw. He wasn't nipping like last night, but opposite. He landed butterfly soft kisses down my neck and pulled away when he reached the collar of my shirt.