Chapter Ten

Scrolling seemed to take forever and I sighed. Danny looked over at me and I looked up at him and gestured to my phone.

"I wish I honestly knew this area, all these places sound good, but I've never been. Girl doesn't wanna disappoint, ya know?" He smiled at my statement and nodded.

"We'll figure it out, maybe these guys have a taste for something specific?" Danny pointed to Arin and Barry talking by Barry's rental. I rolled my window down and stuck my head out.

"YO! GUYS!" Arin and Barry whipped around to look at me and walked over. Arin made a strange face to make me laugh and Barry hung his arm on my mirror and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeeeeees? You requested our bodies to be here?" Arin drew out his words playfully sounding suave.

"Yeah, um, anything specific you wanna nom?" I looked to both of them and they thought.

"[Y/N], said she can't find a place, and doesn't know the area well. So I figured why not ask and see what is the daily crave?" Danny had slid over to my side of my bench seat and had his arm over the top. I was also aware he was close to leaning his head on mine like a totem pole. I cocked my head up at him and smiled. He looked down and tapped the top of my head with his chin and I giggled.

"Uh, shit, Bear, why not see what those other fools want and we can go from there." Arin watched Barry head back inside and he turned back to us. "Dan your head makes it look like she also has a shit ton of jewfro there, man!" Arin chuckled and pointed to how Danny was sitting near me. I hadn't noticed his height until now really. I mean I knew he was tall, but he even towered over me in my cab!

"Hey, [Y/N] we're totes having the hair sex right now!" Danny shook his hair all over mine and I squeaked as it was a mass of fuzz all over. He giggled and Arin just looked at his friend with a grin.

"You two need to get a room, you're cute quota is overmet right now!" Arin was laughing as my cheeks blushed red. Danny threw the rest of himself out my window and I watched him wriggle to grab Arin's shoulders.

"COME JOIN THE CUTE, ARIN! IT'S AMAZING IN HERE!" Arin screamed again and resisted. He backed away laughing and Dan almost fell too far out the window. I instinctively grabbed his lower waist and helped him back in.

"Dan! That could have ended really bad! Crazy!" I laughed as he scooted back in the window and suddenly I was grabbed up in a hold and smothered playfully by his stubble.

"Oh thank you, THANK YOU, [Y/N], you saved me! I could have fallen to my death, and you saved me!" I hugged him back shaking from silent laughing so hard.

"D-DAN, S-STOP, AH! THAT TICKLES, FUCK!" I tried to scream for help and he kept shaking his head all over exaggerating his gratitude. "You-are-such-a-dork!" I leaned back from him and met the door frame.

"BUT I'M THANKING YOU FOR SAVING ME, [Y/N]!" Dan was laughing as I was now cornered with nowhere to go and hair coming to attack me again.

"Dan-ny!" was all I could manage through laughing and fighting off his mane. "ARIN! HELP!" Arin was backed away from the truck still now laughing as I was being tormented.

"WHY! YOUUUU WERE GONNA LEAVE ME WITH ROSS!" Arin yelled at me as I tried to hang my head out the window my only escape from Dan's hair monster.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" I whined loudly finally free from Dan for a moment. Arin looked passed me quickly and nodded really fast. I was leaning out my window almost like Dan had but held on so not to fall. I found out why Arin nodded as two long arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back in.