Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty

"Babe?" Dan called from the sink in the hall. I was only in the underwear and bra as I went down the hall to see what was wrong. I peeked in to see him struggling with his razor. I placed my hand on his arm and he stopped to look at me. "It's not, I don't know, like sharp enough, you try?" Dan held it out and I hopped on the counter by the sink. Dan held himself up leaning on his palms as I rinsed his razor. I tilted his cheek he had been working on toward the light and found where he stopped. I slid the razor down like I had done before at the house and began the familiar process.

"It seems to work fine baby, but," I rinsed again before finishing my though, "if you think you need me to do this I can." I pulled another strip of cream down and rinsed I heard Dan shift and felt thumbs rub across my thighs.

"I would appreciate it. Also, you still look amazing even in just your underwear my love." Dan spoke softly and I smiled shaking my head. I tilted his cheek some more and did another strip.

"Well, it would seem," I rinsed again, "my boyfriend knows what I look good in for ANY occasion. Therefore, I would trust him to like me in just my underwear." I teased Dan's comment. Dan smiled a little but did well with not laughing. I got to his mustache and heard his phone ring. I stopped and watched him almost rush to get it. He left me swinging my feet on the counter and half his face once again not done. Dan was speaking quickly and then I heard him laugh before hanging up.

"Sorry hun, it was Brian." Dan rolled his eyes. He noticed then the sight before him and a crooked smile grew on his face. "Mmm, momma, didn't know you had them stockings on too, damn baby-girl!" Dan teased and I rolled my eyes. I kissed the cheek I had finished and couldn't help but smile up at him.

"So uh, food?" I asked wondering about how that was going to fit in. "Cause baby, you haven't eaten, and I'm not letting you get up there and pass out." I sounded bossy again and looked up after rinsing to see Dan's eyes go dark.

"We'll figure it out. By the way, you're getting bossy again and I would like to remind you what happens when hubby gets bossed around." Dan tried to sound like the man's-man and I giggled.

"Yeah okay hubby, remember I still have the texts that tell me you like it. So don't even try to wear the pants now okay?" I teased him back as he rolled his eyes.

"I would prefer not to wear pants when doing so anyway." Dan winked and I giggled shaking my head.

"Dually noted now hold still and lemme finish." I said smiling a little. Dan looked up as I got to the other end finally of his mustache and I smiled liking that I actually did well for a second time. I started on the other side of his face and worked a little quicker feeling the natural press for time. It wasn't long before I handed Dan a towel and watched him wipe him face off smiling that I got him smooth like he needed.

"Thank you baby-girl." Dan said before lip locking me quickly. I brushed my fingers along his jaw line and smiled liking how his skin felt. Dan lifted me off the counter and nudged me to go get dressed. I got two steps away and jumped as Dan pinched my butt before lifting me over his shoulder as I squealed. "HaHA! I got you now babe! Muahaha and she's all mine!" Dan sounded like a villain as he threw me on the bed. I caught his face in my hands as his lips peppered soft kisses on my neck while his fingers gently tickled my sides.

"BABY! STOP! AYEE!" I squirmed under him for a bit longer before Dan stopped to nuzzle his nose on mine with a long kiss as he pulled me up.

"Mmm," another peck and Dan laced our fingers, "you have no idea how much I adore you my beautiful baby." Dan softly said and I went scarlet. Dan smiled wide and cradled my head doting on me. I couldn't stop my widest grin expanding on my face as Dan kissed both my hands still grinning away. Dan stepped back taking only one hand and leading me to the dress he hung up. I let go to touch the fabric and feeling it breathed and was comfortable feeling had me cheesing. Dan watched as I took it off the hanger and slipped it on noticing it wasn't too short after all. I twirled in it and stopped when Dan snickered across the room shaking his head.