Chapter Sixty-Five

"You guys got it all?" Barry asked as Dan and I lugged our things towards the door. Dan stopped to help me check my bags.

"Babe, I don't know why you're making sure, I'm literally coming back here?" I chuckled as Dan overlooked my things.

"Yes, I know dear, but, I want to be sure we know what you're taking so it all comes back as well." Dan looked up as he knelt in the middle of the airport between my bags. I looked around us wondering how many people recognized us. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of just Dan's hair and him looking at a tag. I turned to side hug Barry and we cheesed in a departing picture.

"Let me see!" Barry sounded excited. I flipped my phone screen to him and he laughed.

"We're dorks!" I panned then to the next showing Barry Dan's snapshot I had. Barry laughed and pointed.

"Oh man! That is like his life story in one picture!" Barry looked to Dan whom was standing back up. He made a strange face as to what Barry meant. Dan wrapped an arm around Barry as I showed him just that. Dan wrinkled his nose and snickered.

"Barry said it was your life story, hair and traveling. I agree!" I giggled. Dan shook his head and gave me another look.

"So glad this is all I've become known for! You guys really cracked the shell on this!" Dan playfully teased. I looked up at him with a smile as he stepped to grab one of my bags.

"Dan, I got it! It's fine!" I tried to argue over it and lost due to a pair of lips hushing me. Dan smiled wider knowing I was over it as soon as I tried to start it.

"Alright Barry, we'll call ya as soon as we land, thanks bro for the ride!" Dan hugged Barry tight and I did the same.

"Tell the guys we love them!" I smiled wide. Dan had a thought I noticed as Barry nodded while walking out.

"Hey baby, let's go get settled and I'm gonna do something you're gonna get a kick out of." Dan nodded towards security. I followed him through the crowds this time holding his hand and occasionally us looking to the other excited this was happening. We approached the desk and I had to give Mark's info to make sure I got the ticket for home. Dan gave his next and I watched her smile to us as we thanked her.

"Okay so we are on the flight over, there!" I pointed to the longer line with a sign above it saying "Detroit". Dan and I headed over to wait on boarding.

"So what did you wanna do?" I asked curiously. Dan smiled at me and took out his phone.

"Hang on, we'll get to it, babe." Dan said as he snapped pictures of the airport. I grinned watching him and snuck a couple shots of him with his camera. There was one I liked where he was grinning and you could see him and his screen. Dan glanced over to me before I took a third one.

"Don't be mad?" I shyly hid my phone behind my back. Dan stepped back and held his phone infront of his face.

"Smile for me gorgeous!" Dan was about to get his shot when I whipped my phone back to infront of me.

"Not gonna do this alone Danny!" I giggled. We both laughed as we stepped back huddled looking at our screens together. I heard a small 'awe' come from behind us. Dan and I both turned to see an older couple musing our way.

"Hi there sir, madam!" Dan waved politely and smiled to them. They waved back and nodded to us.

"You two are so cute! How long have you been together?" The older woman asked almost looking proud we were so happy. Dan looked to me and I spoke up with a grin.

"About four months, but loving every moment!" I looked up to Dan whom had his features locked on to adoration mode. His eyes were bright and he couldn't have been more elated.